Game Text Bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Dugrim, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

No it's a wretched typo that has now been expunged. Thanks!

2. Card Hunter Joe

The observatory skit has now been removed but thank you for bringing this up.

3. Card Hunter Joe

Thank you for catching this. We had a rogue Karen portrait confusing things. Now fixed.

4. Card Hunter Joe

Well spotted. Thanks. Fixed for the next build.

5. Card Hunter Joe

Fixed!

6. Maskwa

Maskwa Kobold

Not sure if I'm in the right place to post this but during Highway Robbery 2, Melvin says "Correction: the old man in the tavern was a goblin spy Gary - did you not read the GM's notes?". This stayed displayed for the whole fight. Not sure why.

7. Rorre

Rorre Orc Soldier

There's a mismatch between the description and the content in the 6th Batford map. The flavour text describes the fight as a pair of Batford's best guards, but the fight has 3 mercenaries and a war dog.

There also seem to be only 6 battles instead of the 7 on the module description.

Sorry I don't have the actual quotes, the screen is was gone by the time I could notice

8. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

Module cover is fixed for the next release.

9. Unlucky Scarecrow

Unlucky Scarecrow Goblin Champion

10. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

11. Hajeil Sounak

Hajeil Sounak Mushroom Warrior

The Compass of Xorr says that it contains "4 Exciting Battles!" but it completes after only doing 3 battles. I'm assuming this is a text typo on the module cover since the rest of the story line seems to be correct.

12. RegniZ

RegniZ Kobold

In the intro text to Woodhome Gates 1 there is an error in the text that reads: ”As you move to against these attackers[…]”
    this line is the third to last sentence in the dungeon/adventure description. My underscore.

13. Card Hunter Joe

OK scenario description fixed for the next build. Thanks for the pick up.

14. Card Hunter Joe

Thank you. Fixed!

15. Rorre

Rorre Orc Soldier

I'm looking at the map with King Oakshade, and Gary is saying "At last, you approach the straits of Ithaca. You have sailed oceans of time to find her!"

I'm rather confused.

16. Rorre

Rorre Orc Soldier

Before the first map of Cliffs of the Wyverns, Melvin first says that he heard Karen was fired, and then that he's surprised she still has a job. Did he mean something like "I'd be amazed if she still had a job"?

Also, "Wild Spark" seems to be missing it's hot-link in the log text.

Edit: Cliff of the Wyverns, 3 High Nest: "A group of young wyverns has build themselves a large nest in the upper reaches of the cliffs".

"build" should be "built"

The text also says somthing about hissing at the "featherless intruders", but those things do not look like they've got feathers. I haven't seen the Mummy Wyvern yet, though.

17. Grombak

Grombak Orc Soldier

I was about to write that, too.

18. RegniZ

RegniZ Kobold

Found what I believe to be a typo in Against the Cockroaches 2: The Demon Stink.

In the third sentence of the description there seems to be an "and" that does not belong.
    "Morvin occupies a small platform, surrounded on all sides by deep and rivers of effluence."
    Against the cockroaches 2.gif It could also be deeps and rivers of effluence but that is your department. :D

A wonderful game to beta test.

19. Card Hunter Joe

Gary's using a clumsy and high falutin' alliteration about his love for Karen.

20. Card Hunter Joe

Fixed these! Thanks for picking up.