Game Text Bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Dugrim, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Bane

Bane Mushroom Warrior

This isn't a typo so much as the text being too long to appear. It presents a scrollbar, but clicking it does nothing.

Attached Files:

2. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Outro of the 3rd adv in Shrine of the Astral Guardians:

"...Despite your best efforts, which include shouting the word friend repeatedly in obscure languages, you are unable to solve it this riddle...."

Suggest: ...shouting the word 'friend'...
    Typo: ...are unable to solve this riddle...

3. Bane

Bane Mushroom Warrior

Not meaning to derail the thread at all, but it's stuff like this that make this game great.

4. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Outro of the 3rd adv in Riddle of the Gnome Lords:

"You have scoured the Gnome Hall for source of the corruption..."

I'm no english expert...should it be '..Gnome Hall for the source of corruption' ? Checked against Google search 'source of corruption' and 'source of the corruption'. Maybe Sir Knight can comment on this. ;)

5. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

I know it has been mentioned before, possibly several times, but I didn't see it in this thread so I'll post it here for completeness.

The text shown on the character sheet when you have no item equipped in the class skill slot is "Martial Skill", "Arcane Skill" or "Unskilled Divine". It looks like "Unskilled Divine" should be changed to "Divine Skill".

6. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

Fixed. Thanks for spotting.

7. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

Fixed for the next build. Thank you!

8. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

Beneath The Frozen Earth
    Under the picture
    "High in the [...], the Trog wizards plot[s] to devour [...]"
    I think it's only one wizard (the King) or not?

9. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

The last fight is a lot of Trog Wiz's - you're thinking of the Throne of Strentch.

10. The_Mormegil

The_Mormegil Mushroom Warrior

Superb Pyrmancy instead of Pyromancy.

11. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

The Module title font I'm using doesn't have apostrophes, unfortunately.

12. AMP

AMP Kobold

Wizard's Workshop module, 4th battle. Battle description states three Ornithopters when there are actually only two (was change in 2.15).

13. Rorre

Rorre Orc Soldier

Pretty sure that should be "first defend"

14. Bane

Bane Mushroom Warrior

In The lvl 14 optional adventure, Lord Bartford's Manor, The opening text *Which I'm unable to get up as I clicked through it and even fully restarting the adventure is not bringing it up... bug?* Seems like it should be Karen - Gary - Karen, instead it is Karen - Karen - Karen. The dialogue is roughly 'hey Gary you look pretty tired, mind if I take over?' then Karen says something again. It could be insinuating that at this point Gary has passed out, but I'm unsure.

15. Bane

Bane Mushroom Warrior

More Lord Batfords Manor bugs. States '7 Dramatic Battles', actually has 6

16. Bane

Bane Mushroom Warrior

Lvl 16 Adventure 'Attack of the War Monkeys' Karen states 'Wo you have an observatory?'

Perhaps she means 'Whoa'?

17. Rorre

Rorre Orc Soldier

A burning skeleton using the Fiery Fists card "burns Yonmich with a fiery first"

Also, ouch.

18. Module text before 4th stage of the Black Forest adventure (post-War Monkeys battle), "...the trees become more animate..." might mean animate (a-ni-mutt), but I think reads better as "animated." Is that the intention?

19. Aftermath text for stage 1 of "Attack of the War Monkeys" says "...the plight Cardhuntria," missing an "of."

20. Attack of the War Monkeys 4: Monkey's Temple text, "Guarding it's entrance" should be "its."