What we haven't done yet

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Jon, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Although we're going into Beta, we still have quite a bit of stuff to do on the game:
    1. The main campaign storyline is missing. Although you can play the individual adventures, we haven't knitted them together yet.
    2. We've only put in the first 18 levels worth of adventures, monsters and items. There are a lot more high-level things to come yet.
    3. The multi-player lobby, match-making and associated stuff (guilds, friends, etc, etc, etc) are still coming.
    We appreciate your patience while we work on these!

2. TheRev

TheRev Orc Soldier

I am not sure if it has been asked before, but I was wondering if there was any plans for a co-op version of multi-player?

zz_tophat, Harandir and Tahnka like this.
  3. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

Is there any ETA on when you think it might be sorta maybe soonish anywhere near release ?

4. Jon

Sorry, we're so bad about hitting dates that giving them out just leads to disappointment.

5. Jon

Yes, plans, but almost certainly until post-release.

Tahnka likes this.
  6. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

Not even a very rough estimate like next month or this quarter or next quarter or this year or next year ?

7. Zoorland

Zoorland Goblin Champion

They were more than a year late on the release of Closed Beta. :p Really, you don't want an estimate. Just let it happen.

ParodyKnaveBob and Harandir like this.
  8. TheRev

TheRev Orc Soldier

They should just start saying "We hope to have everything done before 2023" :p

9. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Yes. I hope they will have everything done before 2023.

(Except expansion packs with worthwhile content; those can continue for however long they're fun.)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  10. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

Waiting with everyone else was okay, waiting while a bunch of people are already playing is driving me crazy !!! :confused:

11. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Especially when those that are already enjoying this game start posting snarky comments about when the rest 0f us should expect to be able to play it.

12. Rapid

Rapid Mushroom Warrior

Thanks for all the work, looking forward to future developments.

13. MrKaralis

MrKaralis Mushroom Warrior

why don't add more things planned (without ETA obviously) so when don't suggest things allready planned?

14. Deadless78

Deadless78 Mushroom Warrior

I cant wait till the beta MP server is ready for load testing I'm not sure how many tester are playing but I am courious what is your expected load before melt down and crash BOOM E R R O R!

will you be adding future charcter classes or just build off the ones now

15. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Rogue is planned for some point in the future most likely after release if i remember correctly

16. Deadless78

Deadless78 Mushroom Warrior

a rogue now that is going to be cool make lock chest for him or her and cards to be able to open them

17. Hexyz

Hexyz Mushroom Warrior

Take your time guys! This game looks amazing so far from the images/artwork and the video. The campaign is probably going to be sick.

RayGungHo likes this.
  18. Sharien

Sharien Mushroom Warrior

i am not sure if this is the right place for this but well...i recently thought it might be useful to have an ingame link to the forum...so are you planning on doing sth like that?

19. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

On the subject of interacting with other human beings: any plans to implement "report user" or "block user" buttons in multiplayer?

20. Zoorland

Zoorland Goblin Champion

That's sort of the opposite of interacting with other human beings, Sir Knight. :p

But yes, I'd assume both would become quite necessary.

ParodyKnaveBob and grolibus like this.