Huge Beta Update!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Megadestructo, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Hexyz and Assussanni like this.
  2. Omar

Omar Kobold

so if I'm in the queue for the beta does that mean i have a big chance to get in now? :)

Hexyz likes this.
  3. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Yuuuuuuuuuuup :)

Hexyz likes this.
  4. Omar

Omar Kobold

omg :D:D

5. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Still only paypal? that make me sad I live in paraguay and here paypal dont exist -,-"

6. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Are you replying to every place we posted this? :p

Hexyz likes this.
  7. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Have to say I'm a bit torn with the pricing, as 50 bucks is more than I would spend on an actual retail game! That being said, aware that it's cosmetic only and open to change - as it's beta and all that. Just flipping my 2 cents in there!

(I'll buy pizza either way, as I feel the devs deserve it - not sure I'll ever "need" the amount of pizza I'd get for 50 bucks however, which made me react, as I don't plan on buying chests)

Hexyz likes this.
  8. DukeMyers

DukeMyers Orc Soldier

Woohoo! I await a key with baited breath. (I would sing with joy but really, honestly, no one would want to hear that) :p

Hexyz likes this.
  9. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

I'm free to do that, don't I ? (1 time each place isn't spam :p) and besides its true! I want to buy things in beta but pay pal is a b*tch and says that it doesn't matter if I live in paraguay and got a credit card. I don't exist?! I'm very real pay pal! or should I call you pay b**** ? because you aren't a pal at all (just kiding but yeah... I hate pay pal, maybe google check out?)

10. DukeMyers

DukeMyers Orc Soldier

Ok so big question... Say I get a key, then drop $50 on pizza (shrug I pay 60 for new console games so nbd) do I get BOTH the priest and the warrior? Or do I need 70 to get them both?

11. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

You get both for spending 50+. It's shown in the picture in the blog entry.

12. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

I was curious as to why those figures were in and I couldn't get them. Now I know.

13. DukeMyers

DukeMyers Orc Soldier

Woot!!!

14. Oni

Oni Kobold

Great stuff!

You should do a pay to get into beta plan too.

Hexyz and Omar like this.
  15. Is there a way to see if you are on the beta list? (I am almost positive I am, I would just feel more comfortable knowing if i was).

Omar likes this.
  16. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

We're looking at one or two other payment options right now.

Zalminen, Kodi and Megadestructo like this.
  17. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Nope, but if you sign up multiple times it only counts once, so if you fill in the form now you can be confident that you're on the list.

Omar, Hexyz and Megadestructo like this.
  18. Good to hear ill soon be playing :)

Question: So pizza slices can only be obtained via physical cash or will certain quests through the campaign or game give the player slices as rewards?

19. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Unless something has changed you will get at least 160 pizza from the tutorial other than that unless something changes its cash only.

Currently skins are 80 pizza and you get one for free leaving 26 skins for you to buy that's 2080. Not that I'm saying you will buy every skin in the shop at that price but if prices stay the way they are you will at least be able to spend it all on stuff other than chests. Personally i wish skins where slightly cheaper or the pizza amount slightly higher as i would want to be able to buy everything outside of repeatable buys for a 50$ investment in the game. That said as i stated a long time i go i got 50$ set aside for card hunter that i think the game deserves regardless of what i can buy with it so i guess I'll just drop it as soon as i can and get the bonus skins. I'm fine with the bonus skins being as high up as they are since its just cosmetic but i do agree with the thought of them being more of a look i played since the beta and spent money on the game thing than a look i dropped a serious amount of money while in beta.

Hexyz likes this.
  20. Grombak

Grombak Orc Soldier

Guess A&A 1942 has to wait a bit more if I get a beta key :p

Hexyz and DukeMyers like this.