Card Art Bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Ben_Lee, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Not showing any art for me on the small version, for some reason. Noticed in pvp in enemies reaveled hand - was just the grey hourglass - even after two had been revealed and several triggers (full size was as usual), if that's any help.

Edit: Screenshot added. Might not be an art issue, but it's some kind of issue. Only card not showing up.
    [​IMG]

2. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

Weird. When I log into the live server, I'm seeing the correct art on both sizes of the solid mail card.

3. Pengw1n

Working now. Not sure what was going on there - might have been some sort of specific card cache issue.

Ben_Lee likes this.
  4. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Fireblinker Initiate has neither card art or slot assignment - it shows up as Level 13 Rare [null] rather than the Arcane Skill I presume it should be.

5. Ben_Lee

Checking this now, although the items are undergoing a bit of change right now.

6. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Spore cloud MCA, and it seems like Toughened Hide Strips is still missing card art. :)

7. Pengw1n

8. Ben_Lee

Fixed next release, thanks!

9. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Stink Bomb, Bronze Plates MCA.

10. Ben_Lee

Fixed, thanks Phaselock!

11. Ran Miller

Ran Miller Kobold

Not sure its the right thread... but its kind of the right one...
    anyway here it is;
    [​IMG]
    At my turn i moved, and got hit... then the "Acrobatic Flip" card "activated" only I couldn't do anything.
    Card remained "zoomed" in/out or how you call it for the rest of the round. Effectively blocking my other cards from being selected, except the inspiration card.

12. Pengw1n

There's currently a bug with reaction based cards sometimes staying enlarged until end of round after triggering, don't think it's an art one though.

13. The_Mormegil

The_Mormegil Mushroom Warrior

There's a bug where if you draw a card that reacts immediately during an attack (e.g. Quick Reaction draws an Armor card or similar), it stays "reduced" in your hand (or the enemy's) for the rest of the match.

EDIT: also Predictable Stab somehow gets stuck on the enemy model when it's ability triggers. Like, I block a Predictable Stab and the card remains "attached" to the model, except it's not attached like a Trait would be, its position is tilted and weird and I think it was just meant to disappear.

14. Ben_Lee

Already logged, thanks!

15. Ben_Lee

It's not (this thread was originally meant to be for issues relating to the drawings on the cards), but it is logged. Thanks!

16. Kitbash

Kitbash Kobold

The artwork for Violent Overswing shows a giant sword, but the card does crushing damage. I lost to a slime because of this. :confused:

17. Ben_Lee

Good point, just changed it to a hammer. Will be in next release!

18. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

First time you see Noxious Breath played, the card is too small to read:

[​IMG]

19. Antistone

Antistone Mushroom Warrior

Talented Healer's text is cut off by the (empty) dice roll box at the lower-right.

Attached Files:

20. Ben_Lee

Holy presence has the same problem, I'm looking at a way to get rid of that little empty box...