Our Monster Name Contest Winners!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Megadestructo, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Zolof Kimblee

Zolof Kimblee Mushroom Warrior

just waking up, seeing this, made my week. And congratz to everyone.

2. Molotova

Molotova Mushroom Warrior

Thanks.

Will the beta key just be sent in a forum PM ?

3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Keys will be email directly to you.

4. Umbra8

Umbra8 Kobold

I may fight alone, but it is with Lance that I will bring Doom to my enemies, and plant your standards on the desolation of their corpses.

I will await you both there on that verdant hill, and call all ventures cheap and hollow that my compatriots were not there to bear witness.

See you soon, I hope.

5. Hessian

Hessian Orc Soldier

Meet your DOOM! Well, technically, he's on our side, so he's like OUR doom. But whatever.

6. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

Of that you can be sure my friend, of that you can be sure! One day (hopefully soon) we will unite. In are sparing we will grow and and unearth what we now not know. Learn well the path and forge ahead into those lands few know. Be brave, be bold and break loose into that bleak beyond. We'll meet again some morrows dawn!

I really have an issue. I can't seem to stop rhyming!

7. Womble

Womble Mushroom Warrior

I know my joke was corny and unworthy but NO dragons in the winners? (see Dev Diary The Creature Compendium).

8. Hessian

Hessian Orc Soldier

Dragophobes.

9. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I'm going to send the keys tomorrow as we have a slightly broken build deployed at the moment. We'll be working hard to get a better build up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

brolatypus, Thirandras and Molotova like this.
  10. RoflCat

RoflCat Goblin Champion

Well, Dragons are generally freaking powerful, something like a demon king or a god, sometimes other things, but generally they'll be pretty damn high level badass enemy.

Now imagine BMS putting up a 'funny' side of their thought, and can you imagine the fury?
    They're BMS, not CHP(Cymbal Holding Penguin)

EDIT: On 2nd thought, that'd be an interesting sight to watch, Y_(' ') A toast for the brave one to try, and I'll leave a bit for your grave.

11. Womble

Womble Mushroom Warrior

But I would be very disappointed if dragons were not eligible for the competition! And dragons have feelings too.

12. Grombak

Grombak Orc Soldier

Congratulations on all the winners! :)

13. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

Congratulations everyone! I shall be eagerly awaiting the next contest...

14. ColdChaos

ColdChaos Kobold

Yay! Can't wait to get my beta key <3

Thanks for doing this load of work! Congrats to the other winners and good luck next time for the rest! :D

15. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Aww i didn't win now I'm sad... Be honest with me since its my birthday. Mine was too awesome to win right Destructo?

16. ChadTheRad

ChadTheRad Mushroom Warrior

Hey good job getting in! everyone worked really hard,and being me,i read every single post dreading if i wasn't picked,I'm glad to have been picked and those who aren't hang in there another contest will come up,just dig deep and put it all out there! Congratulations!

17. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I personally find most of the storys if not all deserving of a win but just for the sake of information are there actually gnolls in cardhuntria?

18. Thirandras

Thirandras Kobold

Wow... I wasn´t sure I could pull it off... I am so happy to be chosen for this beta test after so long... I´d like to thank the Academy (lol); the People of Blue Manchu for believing in me and in my story; the guys at the forums of course; the people from the "Please let me in Beta" thread and; especially Benny, the Black frustated philosopher black ooze... I hope Benny finds the happiness as I have found in the possibility of being a tiny part of this project.
    Cheers to all, We made it....

19. ChadTheRad

ChadTheRad Mushroom Warrior

I'm right here with you,Benny's Okay ~sobs~

20. Kahar

Kahar Mushroom Warrior

Woo, thanks Megadestructo! And good stories all!