Our Monster Name Contest Winners!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Megadestructo, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Evan Byington
    Bag o’ Bones the Skeleton Warrior

Naturally, after being left alone in these dusty catacombs my people skills have gotten a little rusty. I feel a horrible emptiness in my bones when a traveler looks at me, screams and immediately attacks me. All I wanted was to reminisce about the good ol' days when I had a little meat on my bones, but no one ever takes the time! Oh, look at me, I'm falling to pieces. *Sob sob*

Luis G. Noriega
    Spammy the Armored Pig

Spammy the Armored Pig was always mistreated by many superior races on a daily basis as a pet or long hours of guard duty, until a beautiful maiden couldn't help but to treat the adorable pig with respect and care. Now with a sense of new hope he helps out young adventures to get their feet.. muddy

Rex Samuel Moyer
    Klang the Kobold Raider

Klang is a middle-aged kobold who works for a living digging up graves with his pickaxe, which he totally didn't find in the woods stuck in a tree stump. When the graveyard is guarded sometimes he has to turn to raiding to put food on the table for his two kobold brothers, Bong and Bing.

Joe Fritts
    Grup the Goblin

Though his father did fall
    In this dank hall
    Grup the goblin wanted none
    Grup had a dream
    To make maidens scream
    Playing his monkey skull drum.
    When the battlecry came
    They were caught lame
    Adventures were bursting through the door!
    The fight was rough
    They're just weren't enough goblins to make a hoard.
    When like thunderous hoofs
    The sound of a thousand boots
    shaking the very walls
    The heroes fled
    But their faces would be red
    To see little Grup rattling down the hall.

Tyler Reymond
    Mort the Kobold Priest

I was but a simple kobold priest. I preached to the disciples of the word. We were a humble group. Or at least until that MONSTER arrived. It and it's companions had lain waste to our temple and slaughtered all of the disciples. They ransacked the church and stole all of our holy artifacts. And now, I seek revenge on those who have wronged us.

2. Hessian

Hessian Orc Soldier

Im going to change my name from "Doom" to "Dang".

3. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

I'll come up with a great idea for the next contest soon, as soon as the team is ready to send out a new batch. Opportunities will continue to come!

irongamer likes this.
  4. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

It looks like because I didn't separate the monster-type and name from the paragraph as a whole, like everyone who won, I didn't win...:(

5. irongamer

irongamer Orc Soldier

Congrats everyone! Sorry Doom. :( If there were friend invites I'd toss ya one.

6. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Grats to all the winners and thanks to Megadestructo for going slightly insane (or just more insane?) working out the winners and keeping the ravening forumites at bay. Don't forget to make your first impressions known once you've tested the game!

Thirandras and irongamer like this.
  7. Noelle

Noelle Kobold

Yay I won you can't go wrong with a monster based off of Gizmo from Gremlins, he's sooo cute btw I'm sorry for you guys who didn't get winners all of your ideas were cute and original you can hang out with me on skype or something.

8. ChadTheRad

ChadTheRad Mushroom Warrior

you won in my heart Lance *Friendship*

9. ChadTheRad

ChadTheRad Mushroom Warrior

Thank's Megadestructo!

10. A88mph

A88mph Mushroom Warrior

WOW!!! Thank you so much!! I will do all that I can to not let you guys down!

11. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

I hope you're not serious because *I* did that.

Lance likes this.
  12. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

Oh, never mind... I mean, yeah I was total joking! :oops:

Also, congratulations everyone who won! Enjoy the game as much as possible on behalf of those who have not a key of their own.

13. DeathofCaine

DeathofCaine Kobold

Gratitude in most sincere and humblest form. I know not what the gods may need of me, but I shall endeavor to seek path thereto. Your will my hands.

14. Drek Monger

Drek Monger Kobold

Congrats to the winners. And to the rest (most of all me) better luck next time.

15. Daryl Tay

Daryl Tay Kobold

Oh boo :(

But congrats to everyone else :)

16. Mustaphamondo

Mustaphamondo Kobold

Happy...birthday...to...meeeee...(*begins sobbing into his ovaltine*)

17. Saerin

Saerin Kobold

Thank You!! This must have to with the luck of the Irish!!

18. Zeetoois

Zeetoois Mushroom Warrior

ETA on Facebook entries?

19. Deadless78

Deadless78 Mushroom Warrior

Wow I won:D Thank you so much my first slay goes to destructo for all his hard work and to the entire team at Blue Manchu :rolleyes:

Better luck on the next contest to those still waiting to get in. ;)

ChadTheRad likes this.
  20. Rhapsydian

Rhapsydian Kobold

*sigh* Congratz to those who got in.