Halloween is back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Sir Civil, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Sir Civil

Sir Civil Administrator Staff Member

Cardhuntrians!

Halloween is back in Cardhuntria! The Halloween Shop and leagues will be available for you after the maintenance on Tuesday, October 25th. It's the perfect time to grab your Halloween skins! -25% Crafting Discount will also be applied. The events will last till November 2nd, The Halloween Shop till November 8th.

Loot Fairy have some fancy treats for you. Loot Fairy Madness will be on between October 28th - October 31st.

Server Maintenance will start at 8:00 am UTC 0 and will last for about 4 hours.

Local times:
    • [CEST]: 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
    • [EDT]: 04:00 am - 08:00 am
    • [PDT]: 01:00 am - 05:00 am

2. Sir Civil

Sir Civil Administrator Staff Member

Our script restocking the Halloween shop still requires some additional time. Maintenance must be extended for around 3 hours. We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Okay. Thanks for the madness! It is both welcome and taxing (if we allow it to be), but Halloween is celebrated in the evening in most countries (I've been to only 38, I admit). Closing the Halloween (or Día del los Muertos) at the beginning of the day UTC seems a bit odd. I initially thought you meant through October 31 rather than terminating when October 31 UTC starts. Others were nonplussed as well. I submit this for your future consideration.
    Thanks again!

Flaxative likes this.