Tournament Stage 1

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by gurjanigurjani, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Settemio

Settemio Kobold

My opponent and I both forgot to take a screenshot of the round 1 match result, do we need to play again?

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

what to even do with the screenshot?

3. Eurydice

Eurydice Kobold

About the Blue tokens only - are we still allowed to use yellow tokens as blue tokens? That is, does the ban apply to items, or the characters themselves (in which case the max number of tokens per char would be 4)?

EDIT: Also, about the Blitz games - is it a total of 5 minutes or 5 minutes per player? I got confused with "when time runs out for 1 player".

Sorry if I shouldn't ask the questions here, but I wasn't entirely sure where to ask them.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  4. Beerbeerosa

Beerbeerosa Kobold

I disappear from Pods, Sdclub told me I'm disqualified, so why Im disqualified even if Tournament is still active ?

Robauke likes this.
  5. gurjanigurjani

gurjanigurjani Orc Soldier

tournament ends in around 1 day. You have been off communication and offline for all this time, battling all your opponents in 1 day is not possible as matches need setting up - people have different time schedules.

6. Beerbeerosa

Beerbeerosa Kobold

Tournament is still not over `First stage of tournament:
    April 2nd 12:00 GMT - April 8th 24:00 GMT (military time)`
    Also, go ask Yakkow, Mitsuaki that I was not offline....
    ...also when I arranged play with Yakkow and Sdclub, they dont want to play with me, cause you banned me and rearrange pod even there is 2 days until end ! LoL

p.s. Most funny stuff is that there is no `losers pod` in my pod XD pffffff

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    Robauke likes this.
  7. gurjanigurjani

gurjanigurjani Orc Soldier

Have not heard your side of the story, sorry but I do not want to go asking every player why have not they been playing their matches. Here is what I can do: give you losers placement is sdclubs pod. In elimination will place you against Bahk as he also does not have opponent. with extended time. I highlited that communication between mods(me included) was a must. I did not hear anything from you for 6 days so you were out.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  8. Beerbeerosa

Beerbeerosa Kobold

1st of All I WANT to be looser, still I cant even become one, so do whatever you must, I just want to play this TORMENT ! :confused:

9. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

whats happening now after stage 1, i feel theres an information void

10. where's discord link?