Aloyzo's Arsenal Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

AA28 winner isn't going to make it to the March 8 build deployment, is it?

edit: oops... fixed the month

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Nope, and probably not in the March 8 build either.

Pawndawan likes this.
  3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Patches are patches, and I hope it works well for the Kong users.
    Still hoping for:
    1. A new MM with the AA winner as the prize.
    2. That *@#$%~! Unsubtle Knife to show up in DD, Randomarse, or a loot drop so I can get back to 100%. (Yes, I know it's kinda selfish, but AA can be a pain for collectors.*)
    * If you don't feel my pain, I'm okay with that.

Pawndawan likes this.
  4. HisRoyalHygiene

HisRoyalHygiene Guild Leader

Gast86, Kornl and SceoMyntan like this.
  5. Gast86

Gast86 Ogre

So..who won?

6. Aerendhil

Aerendhil Ogre

and when is next aloyzo ?
    also , a big HELLO to the CH community after a ,very, long break. :)

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  7. Aerendhil

Aerendhil Ogre

At this point , considering the state of the game , could you go a bit wild on the next Aloyzo ?
    like , design a weapon that emulates another inexistant class ? (thinking "rogue's dagger" with monkey cards or "ranger's bow" with card from monster hunt league)
    or anything to shake the game :)

8. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

How about a staff from the nonexistent Tsastii class? That would be out there!

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  9. Derek

Derek Orc Soldier

*likes where this is going*

10. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

At this point, there won't even be a next Aloyzo

11. so no more Aloyzo?

12. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

I think all the main devs have moved on from this game. Void Bastards was their last big one and I know they are working on some others.

13. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

Poor Aloyzo forgot to pick a winner for his ski trip contest and was never heard from again... One can only assume he's still out there on the slopes of the Black Plume Mountain, or at least whatever still remains of him.

14. Stexe

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  15. stexe you are back?

16. Stexe

Who?

And no, I just follow a few of these forums and comment when I see someone post in them. CT5 was playing yesterday and I was chatting with him, but that's about it.

Sir Veza, Flaxative and tolkien like this.
  17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hey, I'm really sorry about my radio silence folks. A lot has happened for me since spring of last year and long story short most likely the last Aloyzo's Arsenal competition will not be included in the game at this rate. I don't have anything super useful to say with regards to my absence other than that it was the kind of thing where the more time passed, the harder it became to come back. I'm doing much, much better, but I don't currently have a set up for working on/committing changes to Card Hunter and I actually have a different full-time job now. As you may remember, AA was a volunteer effort, a labor of love endorsed by the devs but not, technically, work for Blue Manchu. I'll try to be more responsive to thread replies and PMs for the foreseeable future, though! Cheers!

18. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I love you bro, and I'm happy you checked in! I haven't had much to be happy about lately, so you made a bright spot. :)
    I hope you're well. Please know you are still appreciated among your fellows here.

Pawndawan, Reint, fatcat__25 and 4 others like this.
  19. Gast86

Gast86 Ogre

Just out of curiousity, did I win?

20. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Thanks! In a lot of ways I am doing better than I've ever been. There's also still a lot to be unhappy about. (Duh? I doubt many people are super happy about the pandemic etc..) But your message made me smile. Hang in there!

Honestly, I no longer have the notes with my shortlist from AA28, and my memory of that time is somewhat hazy! But your item, looking back at it, is really great. Certainly a winner on style points!

Sir Veza, Reint, Maniafig and 2 others like this.