[Farming] Do you have a good build for High Mountain Pass?

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by Sir Veza, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I've run this one with a 1/1/1, triple Elf vamp, and many builds in between. On the rare occasion I run it these days, I use my old 1/1/1. A few people have asked me for a good farming build, and I've had to confess that every method I've tried is slow and grindy.
    I know we have many better deck builders than I, and if one of you has a reasonably fast, efficient build, please post it.
    Thanks!

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I don't have an assembled team at my finger's tip, but I remember doing well with a brute force firestorm & volcano (yes, they have lots of blocks for it, but you just bring more FS than they have blocks).

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  3. smg225

smg225 Kobold

I usually run a firestorm dwarf wizard, a 2x Dianon's Staff human wizard (both with firehide robes & vira's) & a tanky dwarf warrior (2x infused greatclub, 1x stolen torch). It's not pretty, but it gets the job done.

4. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

I doubt this is any faster or more efficient than what you can come up with, but it works for me:

Slap a nimbus on the warrior and let him chop away, preferably while standing in front of an ogre that will kill off half of the enemies with it's own attacks. The wizard takes down ogres quickly before they can become a threat. I usually refrain from burning the little guys until I draw a War Cry.

This is an old party, and I'm sure it could be upgraded with some of the newer items.

5. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Warning, it's legendary heavy, but this is what I have used:
    *DWz 21.1
    Level 24 Dwarf Wizard

St Gertrude of Nivelles
    Level 24 Dwarf Wizard

*DPr 21.2
    Level 24 Dwarf Priest