Buff push the button and pull the trigger

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by tolkien, May 1, 2018.

1. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Because Howl is so good I think the other weapon and staff assists need a little boost. I think this could easily happen by adding Rocket Charge to one set of draws and Rocket Dash to the other.
    Howl is so powerful because of the great cards it draws.
    One could even allow the assists to draw a citadel armor like Cushioning Armor or Mimetic Crown.

2. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Ok actually Push the Button and Pull the Trigger being able to generate copies of themselves sounds delightfully hilarious and flavorful

3. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Y0UTHPAST0R mashes button.
    Y0UTHPAST0R pulls trigger repeatedly. Click. Click.click.

esthkol and Scarponi like this.
  4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Push the Button isn't bad. It just has a bit greater variance than Howl cards. It may be slightly less valuable a card pool, but not considerably so imo. But because there's higher variance, it's harder to build with, and you have to deal with laser drawbacks unlike the Howl pool. I would be all for seeing Rocket Dash added to it's pool though. (Rocket Charge is way too powerful to add to any card pool imo.)

Conversely, Pull the Trigger will be entirely unplayable at high levels unless Laser Spray is removed from the card pool, or it at the very least gains cantrip.

5. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Rocket Dash it is then.

Isn't Laser Spray possible to draw with either Push The Button and Pull The Trigger?
    I suppose you're saying Laser spray is advantageous for a push the button slot but disadvantageous for a pull the trigger spot.

6. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Christofff likes this.
  7. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Thank you.