Wail (Shades)

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by BUSSM1593, Mar 7, 2018.

1. BUSSM1593

BUSSM1593 Orc Soldier

According to CH wiki this card makes "All enemies discard all blocks". However, in the video right here:

min 9:30 you can see "All enemies discard all attacks". I'm surprised. Did it was updated?

PD: Notice that Wail is not displayed as an 'unblockable' attack. I think this is an important point.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Yes, thanks for the catch. The Wail wiki page has been updated.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. BUSSM1593

BUSSM1593 Orc Soldier

But not the Bestiary...

So, Wail discards your blocks, right?

4. Pawndawan

I don't understand what you mean. None of the Castle Mitternacht monster have been added to the wiki Bestiary.

Wail discards all Attacks: "All enemies discard all Attacks." If you're seeing the discard all blocks version, you have the old one cached on your browser.

Wail is not unblockable. In the video above, CT5's warrior had a Laser Block, but couldn't block the Wail, because the shade was behind the warrior.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  5. BUSSM1593

BUSSM1593 Orc Soldier

Why not? That's what I mean.

6. BUSSM1593

BUSSM1593 Orc Soldier

A last favor. Wiki was updated and its big picture too, but not the small one. I may need it for my posts or Aloyzo's contests. Pleased i'll be Pawn.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  7. Pawndawan

Because the one operating the update semi-automatic scripts has been gone for quite some time and nobody hasn't volunteered to add those monsters manually.

8. BUSSM1593

BUSSM1593 Orc Soldier

But you are the Paladin of Cardhuntria, so...