The Spreading Blight: Ultimate Deck (Part two)

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by BUSSM1593, Feb 20, 2018.

1. BUSSM1593

BUSSM1593 Orc Soldier

3. Final chapter: Svitlana's Camp

And finally my favourite here. 'After the storm comes the calm'. A dessert. The adventure ends in a pleasant mood. Only for players who understand offensive game as a way of life. A gift for enthusiasts of attacking play. The easiest chapter. "Wait, what?"...Yes, the easiest. There is nothing to be afraid here, remember my words.

"We leave behind our Turtle Formation and drop our shields out. Somebody sent two unconventional assasins to hunt us once and for all. We decide to assert our superior numbers and pick our gigantic maces and spears up again. We are blessed and nothing will stop us."

The deck is esentially "penetrating" with a mix of Werewolf cards, breaking armor and devastating attacks among which stand out Punishing Strike, Inquisitor's Strike and Touch Of Death, focused strictly on causing the most possible damage. If blocks fail, our priest manages a wide portfolio: 6 Impenetrable Nimbus and some healing skills with Bless as the most interesting of them. If situation turns a bit fortuneless Quickness Aura, Sparkling Cloth Armor, Energizing Move or even Wild Run -for Priest- and Healing Dash -for Warriors- can make us retreat briefly.

Strategy/Considerations:

• The best defense is a good offense. We are capable to do as much damage as them in a single round.
    • The number of cards in the enemy hand is the key to kick them down fast.
    • Touch Of Death never had that much meaning but here. It really lives up to its name turning it into a deadly attack.
    • Every assault we do is a guarantee of harm, we will never have to worry about those annoying Monstrous Hide again.
    • Our Armor is worthless here. But you already knew that.
    • Watch your steps. Mighty Charge can be lethal.
    • We don't need to move around the entire field to win.
    • A single wolf is able to clear out his entire hand in a single round. That's why the importance of Impenetrable Nimbus.
    • Don't be afraid or panic If you receive massive damage. We have good cards whether in this round or in the next one. Remember: they are already dead.

Having said that the battle lasts 3, 4 or max 5 rounds. That's certainly unrelevant. We don't even notice and we are opening the final chest.

And here the meaty stuff:

The Lunginator

*Sorry for Impeccability. It is worthless here too.

Obliterhin

upload_2018-2-20_0-31-40.png

Dragon Slayer

I give you 2 options here:

upload_2018-2-20_0-32-15.png upload_2018-2-21_8-21-5.png

Ripping Mace................................................................Duality Mace
    Deathtouch Maul........................................................Deathtouch Maul
    Black Cat Buckler/Parrying Buckler...........................Black Cat Buckler/Parrying Buckler
    Stargod's Raiments.....................................................Stargod's Raiments
    Medallion Of St. Vigus x3................................Shielding Token+Medallion Of St. Vigus x2
    Vollmond Boots...........................................................Vollmond Boots
    Trained Stoutness*.......................................................Trained Stoutness*
    Trained Cleansing........................................................Trained Cleansing

*This one or Lucky Toughness. Both are reliable items.

PD. Flail Of Justice seems to be a good weapon too. A bit powerless. You decide.

BONUS TRACK

After several times playing this adventure we see how our brave characters level up. Tokens appear...blue becomes yellow. Yes. So I tried to perfect the build to see how much easier it could be.

Let me show you:

To be continued...

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    squirrat and Christofff like this.
  2. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Liked for the effort and rich description

But talking in the third person is something we never get used to.

BUSSM1593 likes this.
  3. Derek

Derek Orc Soldier

Sorry mate, but you're in the wrong sub-forum. There's an 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' for Singleplayer stuff.

Edit: Looks like your part one has already been moved by the mods. No reason to repost, I'm sure they'll sort this one out as well.

4. BUSSM1593

BUSSM1593 Orc Soldier

We understood you have not a single Oquith's Choking Incense. Oh! Don't worry! Keep Calm and replace 2 of them by 2 Static Interference. We wish you a nice day!