Card cycling and how to take advantage of it.

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Stormyknight, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Stormyknight

Stormyknight Orc Soldier

So i have been playing around with some feeder decks the basics of the decks are to feed cards to specific units by cycling through your deck as fast as possible.

To do this we use traits and card draw to push through our deck to get the cards we want and in theory always draw good cards.

I have 2 different examples one is a Volcano style deck mostly similar to Neoncats post with some small variation. The second deck is an invincible warrior deck which is feeding piles of cards all to your warrior buffing him up like crazy and sending him to wreak havok.

Both deck types are how would you say gimmick and dont really hold up when 1 or more units are lost but instead focus on keeping all units alive and holding back the enemy through either movement spells or being constantly buffed with lots of cards.

Here is the volcano deck, the card spread is amazing for each unit with scary amounts of power, just look at the card spread.

Human Priest

[​IMG]

2x Sacrificial Axe
    Stargods Raiments
    Aegis Of Aversion
    Sticky Slippers
    2x Amulet Of Inspiration
    Advanced Flexibility
    Focused PietySt Ulrichs's Bones

Human Wizard

[​IMG]

Hotglass Staff
    Trembling Staff
    2x Disruptive Warp Pistol
    Warp Crystal Gun
    Caustic Warper
    Robes Of Levitation
    Sticky Slippers
    Advanced Flexibility
    Focused Teleportation

Human Wizard

[​IMG]

2x Mordecai's Staff Of Magma
    Overheated Mesmerizer
    Luke's Iron Hand
    2x Sensate's Ring
    Robe Of Lightness
    Sticky Slippers
    Advanced Flexibility
    Electroporter Novice

Deck works via inspiring your mages untill they can hover and or dimentional trvel then just volcano away, bless as needed after using volcano use teleport and gusts to keep people away and time accel when your safe.

This deck is the crazy mass buff warrior deck where you inspire a warrior every round and pile on his attacks i have had my warrior upto 12 cards and 9 armor on hand with mass frenzy and, pretty much making him invincible.

Human Priest

[​IMG]

2x Sacrificial Axe
    Stargods Raiments
    Aegis Of Aversion
    Sticky Slippers
    2x Amulet Of Inspiration
    Advanced Flexibility
    Focused Piety
    St Ulrichs's Bones

Human Warrior

[​IMG]

Vibrant Pain
    Bejeweled Shortsword
    Lochaber Axe
    Lt. Buckwell's Strapping
    Czint's Buckler
    Xander's Mail
    Corian's Boots
    Advanced Flexibility
    Savvy Attacker

Human Priest

[​IMG]

Nimbus Blade
    Huetotl's Firebrand
    Granwicks's Shield
    Inspirational Mail
    Corian's Boots
    Shielding Token
    Amulet Of Inspiration
    Ravenna's Incense
    Advanced Flexibility
    Untrained Piety

This deck works by inspiring your warrior each round untill he is all piled up with cards and buffed and then send him out to wreck faces.

You can change some of these items around for others of a similar nature but these are the ones i have found to work the best for both these builds.

The average win rate for me is around the 65% mark and i am in the top 5 for wins this week and im usually in the top 5 for wins per day.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  2. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre

purge+ punishing bolt gg

3. Derek

Derek Orc Soldier

Wins per day/week is largely a function of how much you play. What ELO do you hover (volcano pun intended?) at?

I love the themes behind both these decks but there are some items that have me scratching my head -- could just be item collection limitations though.

Overall looks like fun! Thanks for sharing!

4. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

The OP is from 2015, so some of the "collection limitations" are due to CM not having been released yet.

5. Derek

Derek Orc Soldier

LOL did not realize it had been necro'd