Let's Corrupt Card Hunter!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LeisureSuitLoli, Sep 14, 2014.

1. I cannot help that. I've been logging in for the past 2 days and the people have told me that I am still "waiting for an opponent".

2. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

Elrond Hubbard is too tired to adventure right now.

Recharge? [10 Pizza]

Wait: 3:59:59

trrst, ParodyKnaveBob and timeracers like this.
  3. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

"Sorry, you used 50 Fireballs. Wait 21d 23 hrs. Would you like to reset your contigent now? (10 pizza)".

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

In response to a thread on "please make CH a physical tabletop card game!" I figured this small section on acquiring cards is also relevant to -this- thread -- although, yeah, insert the physical-card-game publisher of your choice instead of BM. $E^ J

5. dichthuatmid

dichthuatmid Kobold

have no idea about this

6. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Your adventurers now require food, which you either have to find as a very rare find, or buy (randomly) in shops for pizza. If your character starves, it's dead, and can be brought back at a Holy Site (only after unlocked) for a small fee of pizza.

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Or maybe you could just feed them pizza?

8. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Food is actually pretty easy to get in Card Hunter, at least during the holidays.

food.png

Though that probably means buying special booster packs only sold during the holidays.

9. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Oh, Kalin, good point! Of course, you'd only get access to Holiday events by purchasing a Season Pass. (Don't forget to purchase one for multiplayer, too!) Otherwise, you'll see one item per chest in a gift box covered in glass, just like the Club Reward! To unlock it, you'd have to have more time on your Season's Pass.

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  10. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Actually, the most corrupted thing I can think of:
    **New Update**
    All items now have Durability! No more endlessly spamming those Legendary items, they'll eventually break. This new addition assures that players will always be hunting for *cough,buying,cough* new items! Blue Manchu is excited to see how this new update will work for you!
    P.s. BM has not implemented any way to restore Durability as of yet, and have no plans on implementation.

11. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Or you could just recruit a witch to cook you up some sweets.
    [​IMG]
    ~~~
    And on the actual topic of the thread I would just suggest adding a simple feature where whenever your character is killed in battle you lose that character and all the items equipped on them.