Another forgettable AoA,vengeance,altruism build(1550-1650,2wiz,1pri)

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by hello world, Jun 13, 2017.

1. hello world

hello world Hydra

Playing with double pranking feystaves, I noticed that double memory loss is actually quite decent, so I tried to build a deck around that card.
    Basic plan is to strip them down, use the teleports to separate them and whack them for lethal with high damage attacks, then either reiterating the planor taking the victory squares.
    Probably has many parts that can be improved, pretty sure there's a better armor option for the priest, and maybe charismatic teeths could give more consistency to your attacks.
    True silver(or whatever the 5 silver bolt staff is called) is probably a fine and more consistent substitute for overloaded staff, maybe even enabling the second wizard to be an elf for more baits.
    A couple more Illusory barriers could also help.

jinxed jinxer
    Level 4 Human Priest

Xiankingkal
    Level 1 Human Wizard

Timaleysl
    Level 22 Human Wizard

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Props for using a memory loss focussed wiz. Its a great card against vengeance and almost all builds.

I would change the priest human trait to something else. Maybe something with retreat. Other than that I think its a fine build and would like to know how it goes in say a run of 10 games or so if you dont mind?

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  3. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Forgettable, cute. $}^ J

4. GriffTheThief

GriffTheThief Orc Soldier

I can suggest Veteran Positioning. It is a great item, containing a pretty good block, a Team Move card and the infamous Vanguard :p
    I'll try PvP using the human priest deck above (replacing Superb Command for Veteran Positioning, as well as using at least one Tome Of The Martyr instead of Amulet of Inspiration) along my 2 dwarves warriors.

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.