Some items are OP. I tried to include them all in this build.

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by HisRoyalHygiene, May 31, 2017.

1. HisRoyalHygiene

HisRoyalHygiene Guild Leader

2. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

i have almost exactly elf warrior sometime ago, but now i think i should play Unreliable Heirloom Shield instead of quinn's Buckler

3. HisRoyalHygiene

I certainly found I had more movement than necessary most of the time. That said, can one ever have too much movement? I hate 4+ blocks and avoid them whenever possible, which probably caused me to overlook lucky charm. I think of unreliable block as a dead card.

Interestingly, having almost no blocks on my warrior made me play smarter. Instead of running in and hoping my blocks would hold, I'd avoid combat until the skirmish was in my favour.

4. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

i used to think the same with the elf party, but i found that the heirloom is more stronger that i initialy thougth. The free card means a lot for your elf that can carry it wothout sacrificating almost anything (can save the quicks runs or mighty blungeons) and the +4 block its not too much reliable to rely on it so you still playing smart to avoid dangerous situations that you cant leave but with the plus that sometimes that 4+ does his job.

5. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Also, if you dislike using unreliable block: imagine a reverse situation where you have powerful bludgeon and aoa in hand but an enemy character with unreliable block is facing you. No-one wants to be in that situation!

6. TheIvyX

TheIvyX Orc Soldier

Can you explain the reasoning behind each item? I think I get some of them, like Sacrificial Axe being a non-token item.

Are there also any possible substitutes for some of the legendary items? Any epics or below would be nice.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  7. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre

interesting use of sacrificial axe and then compensating with st. ulrich. I wonder what tokenless divine items would be best used with double evensong.

8. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Sir Veza likes this.
  9. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre

10. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

11. HisRoyalHygiene

This has never worked for me.

12. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre