what else are you playing?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by neoncat, Mar 6, 2014.

1. PULSEFIRE

PULSEFIRE Ogre

Okay, bro.
    That's cool, but I think I saw somewhere that it was going to WebGL.
    Could swear to god...
    Hm...

2. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Unity is going to support WebGL, but the builds are often unreliable and broken. It takes a lot more dev work right now to get it working in WebGL. Although it does look like the February update fixed a lot of stuff. I just haven't built for WebGL in like 6 months since I had a lot of issues dealing with it with older projects not designed from the ground up for it.

PULSEFIRE likes this.
  3. 00Banshee00

00Banshee00 Orc Soldier

Terraria. Anyone heard of it? A good sandbox game where you could invest hours in exchange for fun. Also, it could be replayed unlike some of the games where you just play once and forget it forever. It's been rated 10 for 10 on steam and is super cheap. Get's even more cheaper if you wait for the sales and stuff.

Used to play it on Firefox, got till the third system. Then got bored because it seemed to repeat the same pattern. That's also around the time I discovered CH so I came here.

wereviper and PULSEFIRE like this.
  4. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Anybody tried to play Swordsman: Lone Wander? http://store.steampowered.com/app/364110 I've just downloaded it recently but haven't had time to sit down and play it but wonder if any of my fellow Card Huner's have seen or heard of this game before and if you played it or still do, is it any good?

5. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Never heard of it but I do like the pictures of the breathtaking... landscapes.

Lately I've been getting the Humble Bundle Monthlies. In March, I got Total War Warhammer which is the best TW ever!! But the bundle also came with a cool little bridge building game called Poly Bridge that has me hooked, http://store.steampowered.com/app/367450/. Btw the bundle was cheaper than this game alone!

6. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Going back to my previous post, but wowzers, is NieR: Automata good.

7. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

If I had a better rig set up, NieR: Automata looks like a beautiful game to play!

8. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Anyone played and enjoyed Pixel Privateers?

ANd has anyone actually built a gaming rig which can run Deus Ex HR smoothly at full graphic settings?

9. 00Banshee00

00Banshee00 Orc Soldier

Uh... I've been meaning to play the game(pixel privateers) for some time now, but just don't have the time to start a new game.

BTW, anyone ever played the Epic Battle Fantasy series? It's free to play on Kong.
    You might get bored of the first and second part, but next two are great.

PULSEFIRE likes this.
  10. PULSEFIRE

PULSEFIRE Ogre

Epic Battle Fantasy?
    Oh hell yes.
    3rd and 4th are amazing.

00Banshee00 likes this.
  11. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

Been playing Soda Dungeon on mobile recently and enjoying it quite a bit. Free, no internet required, can be played with one hand, what's not to like. And the thrill of finding a rare/legendary/mythic item is pretty great too.

wereviper and Flaxative like this.
  12. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

I miss playing some of the older games I grew up with like Ultima Online, Nox, and there is one I used to play that I can't remember the name of for the life of me but I think one of the races you could play as was a centar and a few other mythic races?

13. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

I've tried Nox a few years ago through GOG but it didn't hold up very well in my eyes. Granted, I mainly just played multiplayer, but yeah... felt lacking and clunky in a lot of areas.

14. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Yeah it's not quite as good as I remembered but then again for what it was worth, it was an intresting intro into RPG games for me

15. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

I'm on PS4, so it's been fine for me, haha. It will also give you the feels and make you think. A. Lot.

wereviper likes this.
  16. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

I just watched half of this Nier Automata review,

Looks like it is the game of the year, irregardless of what comes out over the next 9 months.

gulo gulo likes this.
  17. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

This game is so great people get bored just watching the review! I gave up about 4 minutes into the review, because I suspect the reviewer's definition of "video game" excludes every game I've ever enjoyed.

Flaxative likes this.
  18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Legend of Zelda? ;)

wereviper, seth arue and Stexe like this.
  19. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Not compared to NieR.

20. Persona 5, crazy good game.

CT5 likes this.