Card Hunter Wiki - Cardhuntria

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Farbs, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

I like the addition / mention of other form-like cards (Howl, Vampire's Kiss, or Medium's Garb).

Feel free to create an account and edit the page. ;)

I also noticed that Unbuffable (Jim's Magic Missile) needs the same fix as Form cards.

Jayce and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  2. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Killer74 and Pawndawan like this.
  3. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

I apologize if this has previously been mentioned and answered. I've made my way through several pages of the thread and did severals searches but...
    I am unable to search for move cards under the find cards aspect of the wiki. Which is to say, any search for move cards comes up blank. Has this already been addressed? Is there a work around?
    Thanks in advance for everyone's work on the wiki. I use it frequently.

4. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Problem: The Item Comparison tool page says enter item names, but in fact you have to enter Items/then_the_item_name .. and it bugs out with any other path type, such as Cards/then_the_card_name .. If the tool itself can't be rewritten to only need the_item_name, perhaps the page could spell out, you need to type Items/then_the_item_name ?

5. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

I've never really looked at these parts of the Wiki, but from a quick glance:

This just seemed to be a naming issue, the cards were identified as "Move", when they actually belong to "Movement", it seems to be working now.

I think this might be possible, although my quick try failed, I don't really know SMW that well. At the moment, the boxes offer you some autocomplete options, I think that may have to change to a dropdown to do that mapping. Although I may be wrong, I'll try and have a proper look at some point.

ParodyKnaveBob, Stexe and Pawndawan like this.
  6. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

@Jayce Thanks for fixing the movement find cards function!

Is there a reason we don't store the mauve manticores on the wiki? It'd be nice to keep track of what's been done already. (For instance I can't remember where we played against silver demons and xanthicus.)

EDIT: found where the mauve manticores were hiding. That needs to be updated and perhaps we could store a picture of them on the wiki like is done with leagues, maps, etc.

ParodyKnaveBob and Jayce like this.
  7. Pawndawan

The only reason is that nobody has volunteered storing and updating those. Feel free to add those, if you want.

http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/wiki/Mauve_Manticore

I've been tracking abbreviated info about the recent Mauve Manticores through the version history: http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/wiki/Version_History

Jayce likes this.
  8. PULSEFIRE

PULSEFIRE Ogre

Hey, anyone willing to update some pictures on the wiki to get correct sizing? For example, Devastating Spark.

9. Pawndawan

Devastating Spark updated. Post here or PM me, if you find other old / subpar card images on the wiki.

Jayce likes this.
  10. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I dont see it updated?

11. Pawndawan

Clear your brower's cache or do a hard refresh CTRL + F5 on most browsers (on Windows).

Burning Fingers updated as well, btw.

Jayce likes this.
  12. PULSEFIRE

PULSEFIRE Ogre

Same with Reflect Missile, definitely needs to be changed.
    How'd you do it?

13. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

F2 to open the console, then type
    Code:
    forceload Reflect Missile
    savecardart 85 Reflect Missile
    It will then ask you where you want to save the image file.

Reflect Missile.jpg

Note: "forceload" without a card name will load and render every card. This sounds like a good idea, but it takes a long time (even with the Steam client) and produces pages and pages of errors.

Oh wait, were you asking how to get the smaller version? I assume someone is just resizing the full size version.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    Jayce likes this.
  14. Pawndawan

I updated Reflect Missile two days ago. @PULSEFIRE, I suggest you clear you browser cache / do a hard refresh as mentioned above.

About uploading new versions of card images. Yeah, what Kalin said. You only need to update the big version, wiki creates the smaller versions automatically.

Each image page has a "Upload a new version of this file" link below their file history: http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/wiki/File:Reflect_Missile.jpeg

Jayce likes this.
  15. PULSEFIRE

PULSEFIRE Ogre

Never mind, it's okay now.

16. Pawndawan

BlackVoidDeath, Jayce and Killer74 like this.
  17. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Everything looks fantastic! Now I just need to figure out how to store and update the Mauve Manticore Maps.

18. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

19. Pawndawan

The original Big Zap card uploaded to wiki is correct size, but for some reason the automatically generated 150 pixel wide thumbnail is 3 pixels higher than other thumbnails:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

thumbs:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I don't know how to force the wiki to re-create thumbnails, so for the time being Big Zap's thumbnail will remain as it is.

Jayce likes this.
  20. Jayce

Jayce Hydra