Updated 1/1/1 Build Very good win rate.

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Stormyknight, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Stormyknight

Stormyknight Orc Soldier

UPDATE: This is my updated 1/1/1 deck the one i have the most luck with, it has beaten 1800 players. You know who you are :p I tend to play it terribly but it has huge potential. I feel like the thing that lets me down the most in the deck is Olga's Messy Gland on the wiz, i really want boiling armor here but i flip between a 0 token boiling and olgas.

The second item i find iffy is fingerbone of St Obb. I swap this item between various other items to but mainly between fingerbone and other zero token divines with entangling roots or something with unholy well.

Wiz seems super solid. Warrior if i had snitricks last stand i would maybe swap it in for one of my current weapons.

The wiz dmg can get pretty crazy and the warrior has been able to skip over the whole map and 1 shot mages. Priest is just and all-rounder support but has some nasty dmg.

Share your input please <3 !

[​IMG]

Sturm Brightblade

Level 1 Human Priest
    [​IMG]

Arthur Pendragon
    Level 10 Dwarf Warrior
    [​IMG]

Gandalf the Grey
    Level 19 Dwarf Wizard

Christofff, Pawndawan and Macizo like this.
  2. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Needs more Vengeance

vitreo84 and MathuranF like this.
  3. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

[​IMG]

wereviper, Khi, visak13 and 5 others like this.
  4. visak13

visak13 Ogre

Crusty Helm
    Werewolf Hide
    Hawkwind's
    Raging Battler
    on warrior. Consider

5. c4rnivean

c4rnivean Orc Soldier

Why hawkwind on the warrior? Escaping run seems underutilized on a melee character.

6. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

It's not about the Escaping Run, it's about the sheer amount of movement for no tokens. The occasional card draw doesn't hurt either. Whenever I use dwarf/human warriors they are the first boots I turn to.

visak13, Macizo and trrst like this.