Guild Questions

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by BlackVoidDeath, Nov 7, 2016.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I had a few questions about guild points and contribution and as I did not find any threads appropriate I decided to make one:
    1. If a player transfers from one guild to another, what happens to their contribution? Does the guild just keep it, does the player keep it and the points transferred to the second guild or do the points just get discarded?
    2. Can someone explain this:
      strange guild point calc.jpg
      What I dont understand is why me blitzing a player from another guild creates less points than me being defeated by a player from another guild.

2. WhiteSorcerer

WhiteSorcerer Guild Leader

1: If i remember correctly the guild keeps it, but it's almost a guess
    2: someone can explain better, but guilds have an "elo", the reward if you win against a guild low on points is worse than against a high one

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

1: the guild keeps the points, I don't know if the player keeps it on his record though.
    2: as you should know games with both guild players will make 1-8 points change hands unless of course they are part of the same guild. You get more points from winning if your guild is behind and less if your guild is ahead. Because your guild is seriously ahead you only got 2 points from winning against that guild which was doubled because it was a blitz, and lost 5 from losing to that guild.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.