True Silver has the wrong rarity

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by timeracers, Oct 31, 2016.

1. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

True Silver csv entry:
    2389,True Silver,,Legendary,17,0,34,2,1,Silver Bolt,Silver Bolt,Silver Bolt,Silver Bolt,Silver Bolt,Inquisition Bolt,,,,,Staff,,True Silver,,5,,

Silver Bolt entry:
    818,Silver Bolt,,Attack,Magic,Silver,6,,6,,,,,,,,,,"The fey brought all the excesses of the Silver Forest with them: clothes too gaudy for humans, wine too strong for dwarves, and magic too pure for the creatures of the night.",<aia> fires a *silver bolt* at <ata>,,,,,,,,,TargetedDamageComponent,,,,,,,,,,,,B,B,B,B,,,,Common,Harmful,,Implemented,SILVER,,5,,Staff,,,,,,,,,

Inquisition Bolt entry:
    836,Inquisition Bolt,Inq. Bolt,Attack,Magic,Silver,2,,6,,,,,,,,,"Reveal the target's hand. When this card does damage, increase its damage by 5 if the target has a Form card attached.",,<aia> fires a *silver bolt* at <ata>,,,,,,,,,RevealHandComponent,,TargetedDamageComponent,formDamage=5,,,,,,,,+,C,C,C,C,,,,Rare,Harmful,,Implemented,SILVER,,5,,Staff,,,,,,,,,

5 commons + 1 rare = epic not legendary.
    I thought this was dealt with after Hu La Houp's Vicious Circle.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  2. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

You know what this reminds me of? Hu La Houp's Vicious Circle. 5 commons that are the same and 1 rare. Who knows, maybe 5 of the same card also increases rarity by two levels.

3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Yep already referenced^, no the rule is 6x for 6 card items increase rarity by 2 tiers.

4. Rohndil

Rohndil Hydra

Good find, but as this is one of the only five Mitternacht legendaries in my possession I selfishly oppose any downgrading.

Gingrich Yurr likes this.
  5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I bet they will reimburse losses if they change it.

6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Ah but my friend "True Silver" is a nigh unique weapon forged from the dreamfabric of Svitlana's very mind.

7. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Then put on the manual rarity of legendary instead of using the bug to crank it up.
    PS: I want to be able to use true silver so I want it to be epic.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  8. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

True Silver still has wrong rarity, when is it going to be fixed? If you do want it to stay legendary then set the manual rarity to legendary.