Castle Mitternacht is Here!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Our latest expansion has launched! In case you missed the hype, this set includes a ton of new cards and items with a lot of cool new mechanics, like the Form cards that let you assume the powers of a vampire, spirit or werewolf!

As well, we're running our Halloween specials for a short time including the special Halloween items and boards. What are you waiting for?

Info on Castle Mitternacht: http://cardhunter.com/castle-mitternacht

2. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

The AA items were not added to the Halloween store (but were included in the build).
    EDIT: weird the Halloween store now says new items and now allows me to buy them.

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Some users' shops didn't restock. The issue has since been fixed.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Am I bugged or are there no CM campaign modules?
    If so, thats a shame because the campaign content is the part I look forward to the most :(

5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

No new modules this expansion. I hope they make a mini-expansion which just includes CM modules and maybe some costumes.

6. Aerendhil

Aerendhil Ogre

I am also disappointed at the lack of modules in this expansion.
    I hope it will come later.

7. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Stop complaining you ingrates. It's new content and it's for free!

8. Aerendhil

Aerendhil Ogre

I would gladly spend money on CH, the game deserves it... for some new adventures :)

Lucky Dice, Potato Priest and Kalin like this.
  9. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

The items look aesthetically nice, well done on the design.

Also, I know there are no new adventures, which is fine by me....however, it might be nice if Castle Mitternacht was on the campaign map somewhere. Doesn't have to be interact-able or do anything; it would be nice to place it in the Cardhuntrian lore with a spot on the map.

Also the multiplayer arena should play spooky music when you queue up for the duration of the time Cardhuntria in under this nefarious sway of sliver-hating evil. (This may happen already, but I'm usually playing with no sound on these days).

Other than that, I'd love it if chests stopped giving me Silver Pitchforks and Epic shields. Thanks. Merci. Domo Arigato.

10. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

THIS! I think it'd be cool if it was where you buy CM exclusive chests >.>

11. My faith is strong that it will. It seems pointless to do all that stuff about Jorvana and Yurik if we aren't going to get to fight them eventually.

12. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Although it'd certainly be a fun addition, I certainly wouldn't call "all that stuff about" CM lore pointless. I rather enjoyed reading through it all, letting the theatre of my mind stage a riveting show from the words on the virtual page. $:^ )

BlackVoidDeath and Flaxative like this.
  13. Solip

Solip Orc Soldier

Can i ask if the halloween reskins' ''NoLoot'' have been fixed? Some person said they classify as that yesterday.

14. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Not yet (I just checked the file). They need to put up a new build to fix it (because Steam stores that file locally).

15. Solip

Solip Orc Soldier

Should be fixed now...right?

16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We haven't released a new build yet, you'll know when we do. We had to fix some other bugs as well. Should be soon.

Solip likes this.
  17. Solip

Solip Orc Soldier

Thanks.

18. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Fixed in the current build.

Solip likes this.
  19. qwert_44643

qwert_44643 Mushroom Warrior

Please ecuse my ignorance but where do i buy this expansion at?

20. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

You don't, because it's free and you already have it.

If you have missed all the information in these forums and in the Card Hunter homepage, this "expansion" only introduced new items to the game. (and to be honest, they're so good that I would have been willing to pay for this expansion)