Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by kkarma, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkarma

kkarma Kobold

Hi there!

Someone was really rude, how can I be sure it has consecuence? I reported in-game, but I would not have feedbacks it works

Can I send sreenshots so?

Thanks

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hey, if they continue to be rude, they'll get more reports, and eventually will be banned if they don't change their behavior. There's generally no need to post about these incidences unless you see this behavior consistently over a period of time. :)

timeracers likes this.
  3. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

This is how I view the reporting system
    1. Report and move on.
    2. If the behavior continues report again and block said person.
    3. If you think the behavior is severely sucking the enjoyment out of the game, you can private message (PM) a moderator about it. Link screenshots if necessary.

kkarma, Flaxative and wereviper like this.
  4. kkarma

kkarma Kobold

I will try that one, he was really rude and I got screenshots so... thanks!

5. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

However, do beware with the report system. I was banned for a year because of it, players like to spam them against me for no reason probably because my home computer is not fast and I talk a bit on occasion.

6. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

He was validly banned for a year or whatever the length it was. In the history of the system only 1 person got invalidly got his account suspended.

7. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

make that two. I don't do a thing wrong. I just talk a lot

8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Whenever any player has a question or concern with the banning system they can contact support@cardhunter.com. We do not discuss users' histories, bans, behavior, etc., in the public forum. kkarma's question was answered, and snickersimba needs to stop posting about this, so I am going to lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.