Aloyzo's Arsenal #13 - Community Choice Poll!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Flaxative, Sep 12, 2016.

?

Which player-made item should be added to the game?

Poll closed Sep 19, 2016.
  1. Ninetynine Knives

27 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. 3-Stage Rocket Boots

39 vote(s)
    48.1%
  3. Purificator

16 vote(s)
    19.8%
  4. Vanity Mirror

37 vote(s)
    45.7%
  5. Oxha's Sparkpinger

14 vote(s)
    17.3%
  6. Syringe of Chemotherapy

15 vote(s)
    18.5%
  7. Classy Cane-Sword

13 vote(s)
    16.0%
  8. Near Depleted Shard

9 vote(s)
    11.1%
  9. Death's Embrace

21 vote(s)
    25.9%
  10. Nimble Nibbler

32 vote(s)
    39.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

It gonna release vibrant pain for priest but dmg 6 and step 4.

Inkfingers and Fry_The_Guy like this.
  2. Fry_The_Guy

Fry_The_Guy Lizardman Priest

After thinking about it for a few more days, the answer is almost certainly going to be anti-step attack cards. Maybe armor that works like pushback parry, or a card like forgetfulness except it forces the target to discard two step attacks, or like quick reactions except you draw cards when targeted by step attacks.

BlackVoidDeath, timeracers and Macizo like this.
  3. Fry_The_Guy

Fry_The_Guy Lizardman Priest

Here is the ultimate step-attack solution: An armor card that prevents step attack movements from ending with 1 square of the character.

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Mildly off-topic, but this reminds me of something from the vault: a card design that narrowly missed inclusion in Sky Citadel, when we decided not to print any new class skills in that set--
    Eye of the Storm | Boost | Trait. Attach to self. | Encumbered characters can't move adjacent to you.
    Slotted for Arcane Skill items.

Quality irrelevant since we cut the suite before even implementing, much less playtesting :p

5. Changing my 3rd vote from
    Syringe of Chemotherapy to Death's Embrace since it was my 4th favorite and it has a better chance of passing the icky
    Nimble Nibbler and Ninetynine Knive!

Maybe the rest of the undecided folks or folks who hate those two items too, will follow suit!

6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

The votes are in. I'm going to check with Jon how many items he wants us to pick this round, but most likely scenario is we'll take the top two - 3-Stage Rocket Boots & Vanity Mirror. Thanks everyone for participating in this community selection process, and double thanks to everyone who submitted a great design!

Robauke, CT5, Maniafig and 1 other person like this.
  7. Lol...

my vile plan was foiled! :p

8. my Teleporting Charging Melee Mage build will be very happy when 3 Stage rockets get in!

9. Once Vanity Mirror gets in, i'll make a Dwarf Reflect Warrior with it!

A Laser Halberd, Vanity Mirror and a some Ducks! Muhahahahahahaha!

Potato Priest likes this.
  10. Casual42

Casual42 Orc Soldier

Aargh, missed the poll by the 1 min it took me to log in :s

11. hello world

hello world Hydra

please tell me that warriors will get something less costly than nova axe for their purging needs in the next expansion, axe is good, but it is hard to justify 4 of them after the elven maneuvers nerf.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  12. hwango

hwango Hydra

It's official! I did not want to jump the gun and say anything until there was an official announcement, but I am super excited that my boots will be made! It took a year and four tries, but at last they will be a thing. A huge thank you to everyone who voted for them, and to anyone who "liked" them in previous contests, and of course to Flaxative for putting them on the list of candidates for voting.

I look forward to charging all over the place in October.

13. Well done on the design, I was super impressed with them the first time I saw them ages ago and I too can't wait to get the item to put on one of my non traditional builds!

14. Guessing these are going in the next MM around the same time we get the Halloween shop?

Inkfingers and Flaxative like this.