Aloyzo's Arsenal #13 - Community Choice Poll!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Flaxative, Sep 12, 2016.

?

Which player-made item should be added to the game?

Poll closed Sep 19, 2016.
  1. Ninetynine Knives

27 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. 3-Stage Rocket Boots

39 vote(s)
    48.1%
  3. Purificator

16 vote(s)
    19.8%
  4. Vanity Mirror

37 vote(s)
    45.7%
  5. Oxha's Sparkpinger

14 vote(s)
    17.3%
  6. Syringe of Chemotherapy

15 vote(s)
    18.5%
  7. Classy Cane-Sword

13 vote(s)
    16.0%
  8. Near Depleted Shard

9 vote(s)
    11.1%
  9. Death's Embrace

21 vote(s)
    25.9%
  10. Nimble Nibbler

32 vote(s)
    39.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

+1

2. GriffTheThief

GriffTheThief Orc Soldier

I voted for :
    Vanity Mirror
    Classy Cane-Sword
    Nimble Nibbler

And I personally don't like Ninetynine Knives! Why giving warrior's cards to a wizard? Seeing this item, I feel comfortable to suggest also giving warriors some wizard's cards, in retribution. Why not? (no, don't tell me about Kathon's Steel Helmet)

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Wizards have Nimble Strike & Dancing Cut already. :)

timeracers likes this.
  4. GriffTheThief

Do they? Hmmm, I just can't remember what items are. Anyway, you just reinforced my point: why giving wizards MORE warrior's cards?

As I see, this staff is overpowered!

5. Lord Feleran

Well, usually wizards do not want warriors' cards. They could make better use of some ranged attacks ;)

timeracers likes this.
  6. GriffTheThief

I'd like some wizards' card on my warriors :) I know I would

7. Robo11500

Robo11500 Mushroom Warrior

What will happen if there is a tie for the wining item, will you make both ;)

8. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Just vote for Nimble Nibbler and you don't need to play with warriors or wizards anymore...

timeracers likes this.
  9. GriffTheThief

I voted for Nimbler Nibbler, Pawndawan. You can see my post above (#22) :)

10. Pokemaster131

Pokemaster131 Lizardman Priest

I voted for the Syringe of Chemotherapy because I submitted it :rolleyes:

3-Stage Rocket Boots because charges are just hilarious to play with.

Near-Depleted Shard because I love the concept of low crystal laser attacks.

Robauke and Kalin like this.
  11. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Since it seems a hot-button topic/item, I suppose I'll make a brief comment on my "Nimble Nibbler." I've wanted to see an item for a while that allows vamps to be able to be played without their (imo) mobility issues. I've had different renditions that I have submitted to different AAs, some stronger, some weaker, this just happens to be the one (resubmitted) this month.

In my opinion if you like the idea of Nimble Nibbler you might as well vote to get it in the game. The devs don't particularly like to change things once they enter the game, but have always said that if they need to they can re-balance an AA item if it ends up too strong. So personally I'm not too worried about the balance end of things because Jon and Flaxative have always been so good at staying dedicated to that. Of course I suppose that argument goes for any other items as well :).

Happy voting!!!

12. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

I ser nimble nibbler very strong, personal i find talented priest very strong alredy.

13. Fry_The_Guy

Fry_The_Guy Lizardman Priest

I had a dream, that one day I could entangling root a warrior, pop curse of fragility on them, surround them with dual laser beacons, maybe add some radioactive spray for good measure, and cast accelerate time.

Isn't that a dream we all want to make a reality? Vote Death's Embrace!

14. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

Initiate's Glaive x2, Oak Roots x2, have fun. Death's Embrace only has 1 roots anyways.

15. Fry_The_Guy

Fry_The_Guy Lizardman Priest

There is obviously a difference between throwing the cards required for a good combo into a deck, and doing it in an efficient manner. Having 6 melee attacks in a deck that wants to stay at range is a lot worse than having 4 magic damage attacks.

That being said, I am also fine with either Ninetynine Knives or Nimble Nibbler winning. While Death's Embrace would unlock a few new builds, the play pattern of entangling roots into curse of fragility into a ton of damage (warriors, mages, or vamps) would probably play similarly to existing mage builds.

Force.ofWill likes this.
  16. hello world

hello world Hydra

Can someone explain me the usefulness of three stage rocket boots?

17. Robo11500

Robo11500 Mushroom Warrior

Well other then it helping you to deal 15, 10, 5 total 30 damage it also give a cheater three move cards the move five pleases (in strata line) as well as all the cards are Unblockable and Rocket charge has Fly also all this just from this item, if there was a All Out Attack and some other cards... may be Force Filed... in you build and what ever you have also added it could be very good, tho now that I thing about it if I mated it Rocket Dash should of been there in stead of the Brutal Charge or Charge (more Sic-Fi) but I didn't hwango did .

So hwango what maid you make this item?

Div./Mods if that was the item (hwango or mien) would you of piked it?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  18. 3-Stage Rocket Boots Hit with Brutal, escape with Charge, Finnish him with Rocket. Can be fun to play.

Death's Embrace This one have a lot of potential and will add variety of decks to the game. I wish Card Hunter players realize the value of this item and vote for him. Don't miss this one.

Nimble Nibbler As much I love the Idea, we need to be honest: this one will break the game. Even if you change The nimble strikes for Dancing Cut it will be so strong. Even if you change it for step-1 attacks it will be strong. Could play with six Nimble Nibbler, blindfolded, handcuffed and offline... and probably will win by a Blitz.

Ninetynine Knives Situational. Is a fun item, but I don't see it like something that "Card Hunter" lacks.

Vanity Mirror The name and the cards choices are wise . But for MP will be more a :( that a :cool:

Lord Feleran likes this.
  19. Lord Feleran

So good :)

20. 40c_rudy

40c_rudy Lizardman Priest

What baffles me more than anything is the fact that Flax seems to have no problem adding that item in the game. I thought there was an unwritten "rule" that AA items should not be very strong to have a chance to get into the game. Though to be honest, i thought there was a similar "rule" about items with handicaps like Blind Rage and Traveling Curse, but they managed to win in the previous months, so i don't really know what to think anymore.