Going Away For A While?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LeisureSuitLoli, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

I don't feel the joy of making new decks even after the balance patch hit, so I think I'll be visiting CH less. Now that sucre and others have taken their own course, I don't feel like I have much purpose in there trying to climb higher for the team. So I guess I'll only check randis, dailies and enter leagues.

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Thats why I try to find people that don't eventually answer my efforts with indifference, which is always a sobering experience. Having someone stick around through high and lows is the highest reward you can get out of leading a guild, which are a social undertaking after all.

3. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

the fact that they left to become a more serious guild isn't a problem to me, it's just that I lost any motivation and will to play, because I can't succeed rn

4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I miss Sir Veza.

Sir Veza, Obernoob, Robauke and 5 others like this.
  5. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

I'm on and off while I'm doing my college courses but I pop on when I can

6. ok serious business time, doctor suspects I got dvt, got swollen leg etc, on blood thinning tablets that make me feel weird and floaty, could be sprained muscle or what not. Just writing this in case they take me into hospital after my appointment for a scan. So yeah, might not be online much. Sorry.

7. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Hope everything goes alright for ya Final! Keep us posted on your condition if you can!

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  8. Wasn't DVT, but I still feel strange.

9. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

I'd get a second opinion personally but otherwise if your condition gets worse then I'd get to the hospital right away.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  10. I'm back from a 2 week stay in hospital and recovering, but home. So I should be around again now.

11. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

So it turns out, I've been busy with some stuff, and haven't been playing too much as of late. This is partially due to new games, and partially because I've done pretty much everything I've been interested in doing in Cardhunter, so I might be lying a little low until the new expansion or MM.

12. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Like the one currently on the test server?

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  13. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

14. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Loli has been gone a while. Sir Veza is the actual mistery.

15. Latheviosin

Latheviosin Orc Soldier

Hello everybody, I still exist, just stopped playing the game. I ll be around for the festive weekend and probably fade back to nothingness right thereafter...

Sir Veza, CT5 and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  16. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

I'll be here and there as usual. Starting my 3rd semster of classes this coming Monday. I'll be keeping an eye on the forms and of course still playing where I can but not play as much until the new expansion comes out and because I've been playing some Neverwinter been having fun working on Drow Trickerster Rouge.

17. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Welp, after three months, I'm attempting to come back. I actually attempted some a couple months ago, but tech issues. I'm feeling better than I was, (thanks, Lobster, ha,) and probably part of that is working on a couple games with a person or two plus finally getting around to recording a couple songs -- which ironically also means less time for CH. $E^ J But it's good to be back (I say without actually playing MP yet due to tech issues the other day ha ha ha ha -- but, I did play The Wizard's Workshop, so uh hey hey etc.).

Also, a mysterious knight given the name "Veza" appeared but for an instant whilst I fiddled around in Tournamentria. $F^ } He still exists, at least, is what I got out of that, which is nice.

Sir Veza, trrst and wereviper like this.
  18. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I'm going to be offline for about a week, starting tomorrow. Happy New Year, everyone!

wereviper and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  19. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

I will be without the Internets until mid January. Please feed my cat while I am away.

20. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I have been off the forums for about a couple weeks or so, and now I am back. (I still updated TDD though)

wereviper and ParodyKnaveBob like this.