Aloyzo's Arsenal Official SUBMISSION Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Nov 19, 2015.

1. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Looks fun and awesome, @j3st3ri, but I just don't expect Maze of the Mind to get anywhere near items. What's that lesser Maze of the Mind card in leagues? It still would probably be too powerful... And really, between AT and Prest, they feel like they await some other flavorful item together instead...

2. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

Makes me think of a fun item themes - putting Accelerate Time together with Prestidigitation is a great start for something like a Timestutter Shroud (Robes, Lvl 18 (majortoken) Rare, Accelerate Time, Force Field, Prestidigitation), or maybe the Amulet of Temporal Distortion (Arcane Item, Lvl 18 (majortoken) Rare, Accelerate Time, Reflexive Teleport, Prestidigitation). I'm sure there are other fun combinations out there too.

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Obviously, the Compass is designed to reveal the hidden path to find the treasure, so...

Compass of Xorr
    level 21 uncommon Elf Skill (majortoken)
    Elvish Insight, Pathfinding, Rich
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

:D

Let's see what else we can put in that third slot...
    Unfortunately, Spin Around and Escaping Run are also silver quality, so...

How about this?
    Compass of Xorr
    level 17 uncommon Elf Skill (minortoken)
    Pathfinding, Elvish Insight, Scouting Run
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  4. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

My submission lacks a bit badazz, so im throwing a more daring idea out here i had:

Hidden Talents
    Martial Skill, lvl9, 1 minor.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The idea is that even a warrior picks up some tricks when hes adventuring with priests and mages long enough, and the humble teachings of his friends are resurfacing in solitude.
    Crusher is pretty much exchangeable, should be something representing the warrior class though. Also i like the artwork, three classes, three hands.

5. Wildarm

Wildarm Ogre

Here's my submission. Never go anywhere without your trusty multi-tool. Trying to create an decent tokenless tech alternative for warriors. Feel it's got a good range of weak tech attacks. Never know what you'll need when you're out in the unknown. Not sure if Wimpy kills it for play-ability but I thought it fit the them perfectly!

Wanted to put buzz saw on it and change the sundering strike into a nimble strike but I didn't want to risk putting a monster only card on my submission

Versatile Multi-tool
    Weapon
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Lv 6 Tokenless Rare

Any thoughts?

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  6. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

I like it and the wimpy is obviously there because of the awesome image :D

Oh, and it's not lvl 7, it's lvl 6. (weapons with a level of x.5 can be rounded down to the lower level. However, it's worth noting that lvl 13 and lvl 13.5 weapons have different token costs, so keep that in mind if creating an item around that level)

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

ParodyKnaveBob, Stexe and Reint like this.
  8. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

I did it in case Flax didn't get the reference. I wouldn't mind someone adding a small thing explaining their entry, although it makes it weaker if you have to explain the obvious.

9. ParodyKnaveBob

The downloadable spreadsheet still lists FG as the old paper quality and Tongue Grab as the old bronze quality. (I don't know about the online version.) Yeeaah, sorry to say, but your item is something like level 33. $E^ D ~~Would that cost a (ultimatetoken) or only a (greattoken)? lol $E^ b

For future reference, there are exceptions, but for a quick guide without Vakaz, just do this:
    black -1
    paper 0
    bronze 1
    silver 2
    gold 3
    green 4
    purple 5
    ...count, then multiply by 3 (then divide by 2 if a 6-card item). Therefore, for yours, I just said gold -> 3, gold -> 6, purple -> 11, x3 -> 33.

10. Galvatron

Galvatron Orc Soldier

That is what I know but this item fits the theme perfectly. I have updated changed version.

11. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

12. ParodyKnaveBob

I see no one has posted The Compass of Xorr in any of its forms. $:^ ]

13. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I considered posting mine (since that post got more likes than any of my other ones), but I felt it would have problems due to needing custom item art and also the issue of whether it should be a guaranteed drop from that module (my version was level 17).

14. Stexe

Seems like most people did "deserted island theme" more than "item to grab when about to be on a deserted island."

Granted, I think the "deserted island theme" item is stronger thematically for a cool item, but that isn't really what Flax was asking for. I came up with a few good ideas including monkey related things, but again that's not really what he was asking for. Unsure if I should go with what is cool or what better fits his theme goal.

15. Stexe

Decided to just go for a fun entry, since I don't think I'll win twice in a row :-P

Basically boots that let you control monkeys and act like a monkey. I assume if the island has monkeys you'd be set for life having monkey butlers and everything.

16. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

17. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

@Stexe where did you find the monkey command move card? I've created a thread of all nonplayer cards and I certainly didn't have that one. What else am I missing I wonder?

18. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

I'm guessing you just accidentally missed it, because it's in the wiki with all the other movement cards.

19. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

just noticed that =(