Vakaz's Item Creator

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Vakaz, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Galvatron

Galvatron Orc Soldier

This cool, but normal xls would be better.

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Here you go.

Attached Files:

3. Galvatron

Galvatron Orc Soldier

All right, thanks. This one working fine but version 1.1 is somehow more compatible with older software.

4. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

5. Pawndawan

6. Hey guys,

I frequently read in several threads that you aren't happy with your item rarity formula yet as some existing items break the formula.

I took a further look at the situation and came up with a relatively small fix such that every item (at least today) matches this new formula.

I used the xlsx-file v1.2 and an xlsx-export of the most recent google-doc v1.31 for quick testing on the problematic items (and I will use those documents to explain my changes to you), but I tested it exhaustively with some own javascript file.

The change I suggest:
    Change Cell L23 on the "Item Maker" sheet from "=IF(L16<4;0;IF(L16<6;1;2))" to "=IF(L16<4;0;IF(L16<5;1;IF(L16>5;2;IF(K16<3;1;2))))"

My change in words:
    For primary weapons (Weapons, Staffs and Divine Weapons) if they have some card exactly 5 times on it and the item has some rare cards then boost the item's rarity by two instead of one.

I don't know if the devs intended exactly this but it's the easiest formula that matches each and every item that is available today.

Any comments on this from your side?

Greetings, Phoenix

7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Hey @Pawndawan , any chance you could post the google spreadsheet as a file? I don't like google, and don't care to sign up and give them any more of my info than they've already ferreted out.

8. Pawndawan

Here's the xlsx version. The conversion to Excel-format has been made automatically by Google, so some features of the spreadsheet might be broken.

Attached Files:

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

It appears to work properly. Thanks @Pawndawan !

10. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Fwiw, a few days ago, I went to the Google link, and it gave me an option to downloaded it as an ODS. Didn't sign up / sign in.

Sir Veza likes this.
  11. Aak

Aak Kobold

Why is Wail missing?

12. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

Because Wail is just the worst.

13. Aak

Aak Kobold

Explain

14. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

I wasn't providing a serious reason for why Wail isn't in the Item Creator, I assume it's either a small error or it's not been updated with all CM module cards.

But Wail is the worst because any card that discards all opponents' attack cards with infinite range and no line of sight requirements is absolutely terrible.

15. Aak

Aak Kobold

Whoever read this, please update the VIC soon. I need Wail for a post, thanks.

16. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

If the post is for Aloyzo's Arsenal, then don't bother. If you really want Wail on your item, assume the item is level 625, or thereabouts.

ParodyKnaveBob, Maniafig and Stexe like this.
  17. Aak

Aak Kobold

Has anyone ever heard about Ozzyola?

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  18. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Replace with Delegate to get the same item level and rarity.

Sir Veza, ParodyKnaveBob and Stexe like this.
  19. GriffTheThief

GriffTheThief Orc Soldier

Hi everyone!

Is the latest version of Vakaz's item creator from December 2016 ? No updates after that ?

Thanks!

20. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Well it was but I just updated it with Wail so now this is the most updated version :)

Updated in original post as well