pizza!

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Brian Leybourne, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Brian Leybourne

Brian Leybourne Mushroom Warrior

Can I have more pizza again? :)

I've tried to use the paypal sandbox, but all it says is "you need to log in to use sandbox features" but i remember others saying the trick is not to log in and just to say "I don't have an account". but I don't get that option. can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong or can i have more pizza please, devs?

2. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

there are two options, one for loging in an one for putting in credit card information, its the one where you put in credit card information and hit submit

3. Brian Leybourne

I don't seem to get that - all it says is that I have to log in...?

4. Brian Leybourne

I just checked again. Literally all it says is Paypal sandbox, then Please log in to use Sandbox features. Nothing else on the screen...

5. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

You have to get a sandbox account to use the service as far as i understand

6. ColdChaos

ColdChaos Kobold

Yes! You need to create a normal PayPal Account (can be a testaccount too, with a lot of invalid informations) - then you need to log in, create a sandbox account, charge this account with 50$ or something (it's not real money) and log in with that sandbox account at the sandbox page and pay with the nonreal money! I've got 2500 pizza slized now <3