Vakaz's Item Creator

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Vakaz, Jul 31, 2015.

1. ElMath

ElMath War Monkey

Thanks to the creator of this great tool. Maybe the developper could provide a flash version of it directly into the game. It could also be a good way to discover all the cards for the new players.

GriffTheThief and Vakaz like this.
  2. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

That would take precious dev time away from what they are already working on. Not really worth the effort honestly when we have the Wiki.

I'd much prefer we just get a link to the Wiki in-game...

3. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

I did some minor updates to the Google Spreadsheet version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q3K7DMolcVJMtHlCeevBp1qiewIgeV_NPT4x93zN_LA/edit?usp=sharing

You can make the following fixes by yourself to your existing copy by following the steps in spoilers, if you don't want to create a new copy of the file.

Version 1.11

Level 8.5 six card items (weapons & staves) show correctly as one minor items AND items over lvl 21.5 show a correct error message.

Replace the formula in F16 with this (or add the bolded .5 decimal to the existing formula:

=IF(AND($D$16>=9,EXACT($C$4,"Yes"),$D$16<=13),"Two Minor Tokens",IF(AND($D$16>=7,EXACT($C$4,"Yes"),$D$16<=8.5), "One Minor Token",IF(AND($D$16>=9,EXACT($C$4,"No"),$D$16<=17), "One Minor Token",IF(AND($D$16<=8,EXACT($C$4,"No"),$D$16>=1), "Tokenless",IF(AND($D$16<=6,EXACT($C$4,"Yes"),$D$16>=1),"Tokenless",IF(AND($D$16>=13.5,EXACT($C$4,"Yes"),$D$16<=17),"One Major and One Minor Token",IF(AND($D$16>=18,EXACT($C$4,"Yes"),$D$16<=21.5),"Two Major Tokens",IF(AND($D$16>=18,EXACT($C$4,"No"),$D$16<=21.5),"One Major Token",IF($D$16>=22,"Item Level Too High",IF($D$16<=0,"Item Must Be at Least Level 1",""))))))))))

Festering Guts now Amethyst Rare
    Select the "Cards" tab, hit Ctrl+F and search for Festering Guts:
    Change D to AAA on cell E391 and Common to Rare on cell L391

Tongue Storm & Tongue Lash now Rares
    Change Common to Rare on cells L563 & L560

4. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Thank you so much, I appreciate the help :)

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Can someone update this to handle AI so we can use it for the current AA?

Stexe and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  6. Pawndawan

7. GriffTheThief

GriffTheThief Orc Soldier

Hi Pawndawan,

I can't effectively use the spreadsheet. It doesn't allow me to choose the items, for example (the dropbox doesn't show up on column C and I also can't type the card's name).

By the way, you and Vakaz are doing a great job here!

8. Pawndawan

You have to make a personal copy to your own Google Drive: File > Make a Copy...

Potatus, GriffTheThief and Flaxative like this.
  9. GriffTheThief

GriffTheThief Orc Soldier

Thank you! It did work!

10. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Can anyone tell me why has the item creator stopped working for me; it says "Working" in the top, but it never goes away.

upload_2016-4-25_12-26-44.png

Also you can't click ANYWHERE in the document. (well, you can, but nothing happens)

I've tried refreshing the page and using both Firefox and IE.

11. tghy71

tghy71 Orc Soldier

First off, make a copy. If you don't do that, you can't make items. Secondly, use Chrome. Finally, check your internet. If those don't work, I don't know what to say. Hope this helps!

12. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Firstly, it's hard to make a copy, when the document doesn't respond to anything; that's why I emphasized the word anywhere, if you didn't realize :rolleyes:

Secondly, I'm not changing my browser just because of this document.

Anyways, thanks for trying :p

More info; the last time the document worked perfectly for me with Firefox/IE was April 10. Perhaps Google has made some updates since so that only Chrome can support it? (wouldn't surprise me)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  13. Pawndawan

Just tested making a copy / clicking around with Firefox and IE. All worked fine, so I don't really know what might cause that unresponsiveness you're experiencing.

j3st3ri likes this.
  14. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Thanks for the info; It'll help me narrow down the problem.

15. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Pawndawan likes this.
  16. Galvatron

Galvatron Orc Soldier

For me none of those editors work properly, google docks version is so slow I could eat a dinner before it loads card and zipped version does not have AI items. Moreover there are problems with some cards, like Tongue Grab has card power '3' in both versions which is definitely wrong.

17. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

You have to go to File and Make a Copy or whatever.

18. Pawndawan

The latest Google Drive version (v1.2) should have correct card values / points for all cards. I'm sorry to hear that it works slow for you.

19. Galvatron

Galvatron Orc Soldier

I guess it does not, at least for me but confirmation is needed. Talking about some AI cards and things like Tongue Grab. Slowdowns are more likely Google Docs issues not item creator. Also zipped 1.1 version does work for me but it's not updated with latest things.

20. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

See if this one works for you, just download and remove the ".txt" I added so the forum would let me upload it. It's in OpenOffice format; I can try to convert it to Excel if needed.

Attached Files: