Women's cards. Card Art with Ladies? How many can you find?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by tolkien, Apr 21, 2016.

1. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

What cardhunter cards have a female pictured on them?
    I began thinking about this as I was thinking about making a Aloyzo's submission (#9) called "Invisa's Bell of Sealing" featuring all the lady cards I knew of, which isn't many.
    Here's what I've got so far.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    What other ones can you find?

Rev_John and SceoMyntan like this.
  2. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Arcane Curse has a bit of a square jaw to he/she, similar to Chilling Rime but those appear to be gold hoop earrings on the old witch so...
    Also, I was primarily looking at player cards but I suppose the pool is so limited, you can post monster cards here as well.

3. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Rev_John likes this.
  4. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Elf males have rather sculpturesque features and it doesn't help that they tend not to have facial hair.

5. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

@Pawndawan Which monster has empower? And why in the world is it paper?!??!
    thanks btw

6. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

I don't think that any monster has it currently, that's probably why BM hasn't bothered to assign a proper value for it. All Out Attack is similar melee version, so Gold seems about right.

timeracers likes this.
  7. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

Not sure I agree. Adding damage to a long range attack is better. Frenzy buffs magic less than melee.

8. SceoMyntan

SceoMyntan Fire Demon

Lunging Strike
    [​IMG]

Help The Weak
    [​IMG]

Interesting—looks like women show up the most on magic cards? Unambiguous women that is, considering the number of cards that just show hands or in which the person is in full heavy armor or something. I also got the impression from a quick glance through my Keep that there might be no women at all on frenzies and other buffs.

9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

If you're using the Steam client, you can browse all the illustrations here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\CardHunter\assets\card_illustrations\

One more:
    [​IMG]

10. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Great finds guys (girls?)! I would say that androgynous cards don't exactly fit the bill, nor do mere hands or heavy armor. But lunging strike, hot flames, altruism, and armor of faith all fit the bill.
    Btw anyone is free to steal my submission above since I've already submitted.
    healing dash, sprint, and trip is not yet an item.
    empower, hot flames, and arcane curse would be a nice arcane skill. Insert snappy quip about hot women in the workplace for title.
    Or a divine skill with superstitious, armor of faith and an altruism. "Equal opportunity employer"

11. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

There already is quite similar item: Pious Cleansing. (although it's more of a my kind of sandwich ;))

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016