[SUGGESTION] Make caverns of chaos playable!

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Attachiant, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

I still think a single retry would do wonders. I'd like it if there was less overlap... getting 2 control elf wizards and an elf priest without Nimbus when surrounded by enemies is basically an auto loss.

2. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

3. WexMajor

WexMajor Thaumaturge

Ok, I am necroing this thread.
    I have a good reason to.
    The new expansion enemy "Death elemental" makes you quit, 90% of the times you find it on COC.
    Why? if you can't purge, he is immune to damage, and you will die in 4 rounds.
    That enemy shouldn't be there. It's ok if I can face it preparing beforehand, but with a random team is GG and good night.

Flaxative and Stexe like this.
  4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Fantastic, the caverns had become too easy. ;P

(By the way, even without purge, there are several CoC characters with a ton of healing, and barring that you can always wait for NEB to fall off. Good luck!)

5. WexMajor

WexMajor Thaumaturge

Yeah, with a cleric in team it's actually killable.
    You don't always have one.
    Also there are support clerics without healing or purges...

timeracers and Stexe like this.
  6. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

Actually all the priests have at least one heal.

7. WexMajor

WexMajor Thaumaturge

But that is hardly enough, isn't it?

8. esthkol

esthkol Lizardman Priest

Don't forget that there is another way to kill a Death Elemental: overload it attachments (doable with fire wizards and/or frost wizards and/or radiation priests and/or buff priests) to push Negative Energy Being off, then hack it to death. The push-off-the-attachment strategy requires you to be unafraid to do things that seem counter-intuitive or counter-productive (like frenzying the enemy or giving it some other blessing, or setting your own teammate on fire multiple times to push off a mind flenser's death attachment).

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  9. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

I still think a single retry would alleviate so many problems that crop up simply due to randomness.

cycosurgeon likes this.
  10. WexMajor

WexMajor Thaumaturge

Those are all nice tactics. Tell me now what I should do, when I have 3 warriors, please.
    Screaming madly, I already do. Doesn't work.

ParodyKnaveBob, Maniafig and Stexe like this.