Acquisitions Incorporated Arrives in Card Hunter!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Swagmasta42, Sir Veza, Ian and 9 others like this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

And our trailer:

Ian, the real toast, CT5 and 8 others like this.
  3. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

No...you didn't...oh dear god you did. This is...I just...I can't...please tell me that we're not going to have to be dealing with Jim Darkmagic's family...

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Oh, and one other change: Purge (and all other purge-y cards) has been simplified to destroy ALL cards attached to the affected character(s).

CT5, Killer74 and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  5. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Interesting decision ↑
    But I was going to ask if the Loot Fairy will have a chance of being at one of the AI maps or not?

FDrybob likes this.
  6. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

7. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  8. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

I have no clue what any of this means, but I would like the catering music for my running playlist. Thanks.

Shalicter and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  9. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Are the treasure hunts (the not-leveled ones) supposed to give us JUST Citadel loot?

10. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

From what the MMs tend to do, I think nonleveled adventures hand out treasure and gear as if they were the highest level missions available. Before EttSC, the MMs used to give out stuff from around level 17 and 18, after all.

11. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

From FAQ, Loot (Levels):

As Melves said, I think the pre-built adventures act like Mauve Manticores.

ParodyKnaveBob and Magic Elves like this.
  12. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Thanks for the info! The last time my renown WASN'T at max was a long time ago, so I wasn't clear there.

13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Oh yeah. If your renown is 21, then the fixed deck adventures in the AI expansion will basically only give you Citadel items, Pressing Problems, or a couple of the highest level AI items.

14. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Loot Fairy and Bandit can appear in any module you use your own party (except RCoC and level 1s), so not in the treasure hunts but yes in the hard modes.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  15. Gwardinen

Gwardinen Kobold

How does one actually buy the treasure hunts with pizza? I don't see them on the map.

16. Click the + next to the pizza at the top of the screen.

17. Gwardinen

Gwardinen Kobold

That only seems to let you buy the bundle with money, not the individual treasure hunts with pizza as the post says you can.

18. Could it be that you have completed very little of the campaign? I think they only show up if you've gotten to around level 10 or so.

19. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

http://www.cardhunter.com/2016/04/acquisitions-incorporated-opens-its-cardhuntria-office/
    "Acquisitions Inc. expands the Card Hunter campaign with three treasure hunts and three bonus adventures to challenge players. The new treasure hunts are revealed when you successfully raid the Viscous Tombs (level 10) or defeat the Goblins in the Woods (level 11). Alternatively, they will reveal immediately if you purchase the new AI bundle — which includes all six adventures, three new figures, and a month’s membership in the Card Hunter Club, all for the low price of $5.99."

After you've completed either Viscous Tombs (level 10) or Goblins in the Woods (level 11), you can click the locked Acquire Within adventure and choose to buy the whole adventure pack with 90 pizza.

20. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

I had an adventure ongoing when I logged in for the first time after the expansion. The new adventures didn't appear for me either. Had to go to MP, then back to SP and then I got my treasure hunts. Got 90 less pizza now :)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.