[Guild] Charismatic Wall-Breakers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Lucky Dice, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

nothing like rambling about AA in the morning guys:

Part 2 coming soon, maybe even today. Please do leave feedback, I need all of it~

CT5 and Pawndawan like this.
  2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Thanks for the review. Didn't watch all of it, since 82 minutes is really long.

Since it's so long, it would be really helpful to include a table of contents / links to specific item reviews on the video description, like so:

BVD's Improvised Rocket Boots (t=1m16s)
    DupleX's Long-term Planner (t=4m22s)
    Maniafig's Malfunctioning Purifier (t=6m06s)
    Pawndawan's Prickly Defense Kit (t=10m03s)
    Adunien's Mad Centaur's Spear (t=14m29s)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    CT5 and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  3. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Is this the best place for feedback. I didnt watch past my item, but that was 45 minutes in (and then you admitted you didnt get it, basically). Cant be that you spend an hour per page, maybe if you script your thoughts beforehand a bit, one sentence about some key questions - does the theme work, do the cards work, what has this item to offer?

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

@Pawndawan - Will do one day, but I'm kinda busy rn, made the second part and I'll try to list every item tomorrow.

@Robauke - Uh, pretend of it to be more of a sound/video test and my own personal test of how long am I able to talk to myself in English rather than the ACTUAL PROFESSIONAL review. I'm just that sorta person - chaotic.

Speaking of a vid, next part will be here, whenever it uploads:

CT5 likes this.
  5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Theres nothing to fault when it comes to audio quality or comprehending you.

6. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

7. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Wow, that's a lot of video! I agree with Rob, you might want to find a way to shorten some things. For example, you could look up words and such before reviewing. For another, you might give yourself an x-number-of-seconds time limit per item (e.g. even if it's a big ol' 90 seconds per item). Nevertheless, thank you for your time and effort you put into all that. If nothing else, I expect the submitters will go listen to their items. $:^ ] Also, I predict your video will get re-watches where you reviewed the winner(s) once all that gets announced soon.

I wanted to watch it all, "just because" I guess, but I fell asleep during Part 1, maybe as far as halfway through. Today, I used the links someone else offered in the Aloyzo's Arsenal official discussion thread to watch the last several entries on Part 2 -- there were some particular things I wanted to see, including my own of course. Pretty funny review on Flaxative's entry there. $}^ J

That said, yep, you're clear. The audio cut out a little during one part, but you probably know that already. I enjoy hearing English spoken in non-native accents. $:^ b Every now and then, I remind myself Rob's speaking with a German accent. Now I get to picture you with your Swedish-I-think-was-it? accent -- which is funny b/c I already had a "sound picture" in my head from your forum avatar, and then chat experiences unconsciously made you sound different sometimes, and neither sounded much at all like your actual voice! $E^ D lol Purty kewl, purty kewl.

Final note: Just keeping a reply with a video, but I already talked in detail (in the official thread) that Muscle Through was pretty far from my mind concerning my item, and that it had literally 100% nothing to do with whether or not Flax likes that card. $F^ J

8. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

OKAY HOW IS THIS A THING

[​IMG]

Not that I'm sad about it or something, keep it up

rob watch your back, a small army moves towards you

9. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

We knaves always look forward.

10. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Reminds me of my young days as a guild leader. So bright-eyed and full of hope.

Melancthon, 40c_rudy and Flaxative like this.
  11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Go for it Dice!

ParodyKnaveBob and Melancthon like this.
  12. visak13

visak13 Ogre

I'm happy to see that image! Wish I could contribute more this month but my sad monitor is dead so I'm unsure of it. All the best guys!

13. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

oh, uh...

so AI comes tomorrow

17th of April shall be now

DAY OF WHATEVER GOES

enjoy all the stuff while it's still playable!

ParodyKnaveBob, visak13 and CT5 like this.
  14. visak13

visak13 Ogre

If this means that this is the end of elf dominance...can't say much

15. hello world

hello world Hydra

I think the balance changes come after ai.

16. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

well I'm thinking positively that they happen now

17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I doubt the meta will be shaken up much, though some of the new ranked boards are downright weird. :)

18. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I hope that means there are new terrain types.

19. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Smoke and disco?

20. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

okay, long overdue (thanks guild battles), but here we go

Welcome sucre and DeviousRogue! Rogue is more active on chat, but if you want to see sucre in action, check out one of the lastest CT5's streams. That deck was mind-blowing.

visak13 and ParodyKnaveBob like this.