My attempts to "pay to win" before any data wipe

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Sir Knight, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Just managed to dump 2500 pizza and make 700 gold by selling duplicates and stuff so i could buy a amazing epic staff that takes no talents kinda pay to win but again just limiting the chests almost fixes the problem.

2. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Tried from the start with lvl 1 characters after my account was reset spent 200 imaginary money on pizza and i just did diamonds of the kobolds first map in 2 turns and 1 action most maps in 2-4 turns its just silly

both prison break and diamonds of the kobolds was trivialized

3. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

That's how you roll with items :p

Edit: What I find the most hilarious is word of god on early stages of the game... hihi, so funny! Another insane thing would be triple wizard with resistant hide and firestorm!

4. Kaerius

Kaerius Orc Soldier

I've yet to even see an item with word of god on it, or even see the card... I've sort of infered that it's like an impenetrable nimbus for your whole team or something though.

Btw: I have beaten every adventure, most of them many times, and spent around $200 sandbox dollars on chests...

5. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

-2 dmg on all enemies, +2 dmg on all allies, 1 turn (wastes block cards as you can imagine of enemies and lots of cool stuff happens :D)

6. Kaerius

Kaerius Orc Soldier

Ah, I can see why comboing that with Time Snap is a bit OP. ;)

7. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Haven't tried it yet, but word of god & firestorm in kobolds diamond cave is truly fun!

8. Kaerius

Kaerius Orc Soldier

I'm waiting for them to fix volcano... bring that baby along to the diamond cave... wait for enemies to use up their moves and presto, it's kobold BBQ time.

9. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

You'd need to be lvl 7 for that - still fun times! :) Looking forward to seeing it :D

10. Kaerius

Kaerius Orc Soldier

Lvl 6 adventure... allows lvl 8 adventurers, giving you two clear talents to work with...

11. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Volcano is now fixed! :D

12. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Burn baby burn kobold inferno!