[Prizes] Pizza Rewards for Guild Seasons!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Decemford is still described as TBD.

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Shush!

3. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Wow WC, what a finish!

Decemford prizes have been awarded, and the ever eloquent @Sir Veza has contributed this month's season writeup. Thanks again SV!

4. Cooldood

Cooldood Kobold

Impressive last-minute win from WC, I'm so jealous if your team.

Props also to Immortals of Disorder for doing so well with such a small team!

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

We got another guild with a stealthy name, this time done a bit more elegantly then "guildless" and "unaffilitated". The Guilds name is
    . The more guilds the merrier, but i dont like attempts at hiding affiliation.

6. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

@tiwx founded it, so I'm sure you could ask them all about it.

I've got no problem with a blank name, except that you can't click on it to review the guild history and such. That doesn't seem so nifty.

Stexe likes this.
  7. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Whats done is done, renaming not within the means of a principal. I can hardly ask him to refound and ofc its a bit amusing. But i wonder why its possible.

8. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Farbs can rename it. I asked him to do it with my guild a long time ago.

9. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

I heard @tiwx say that the empty name was an accident, so maybe renaming is a good option.

10. tiwx

tiwx War Monkey

I was trying to use � as a guild name, but apparently the either cardhunter or the meta site doesn't like cuneiform Unicode symbols, and it got stripped out. I actually kinda like having the null string as my guild name though.
    Since I am the only member, people can just look at my stats and history instead of the guild's.

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Congrats to all the guilds that placed this month, and to those that strove to place. Prizes should be distributed now. Good luck all in TOMBRUARY!

Farbs, Robauke and Sir Veza like this.
  12. Farbs

Well done everyone, especially Soularmadyl who contributed 500 points with an incredible 86% win rate for WC. This beats BlackSabbath's previous record of 490 and 84%, making it quite likely the highest contribution by any player in a single season. Crazy stuff!

13. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

[​IMG]
    Maybe we can get a belated round of applause for the man.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    Merdis, Sir Veza, timeracers and 2 others like this.
  14. Farbs

Wow. Yep.
    /me applauds.

Merdis, timeracers and Flaxative like this.
  15. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

fyi @Farbs, the guild history lags every now and then for an hour or so, but this time it seems stuck for good. its almost a day now.

16. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

The API that the meta site is built on is down for maintenance currently so that is why it isn't updating.

17. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Is that day lost then?

18. Farbs

Ah damn. Jon forgot to restart the api service, and I forgot to check. We should still recover those games, but it'll take a while.

EDIT: And we'll have to wait for a server tech to figure out why it's down. The usual startup routine isn't working.

DOUBLE EDIT: It's back online and catching up.

FINAL EDIT: All caught up now. Thanks for pinging me about this.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  19. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Thanks Farbs!
    Though this whole timeout made me realize - a day off from guild scores every now and then would be enjoyable. Casual friday if you like, when you can play ranked however without worrying about backslash for your team. Would it be possible to pause the API or have it temporarily ignore affiliation?

20. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Not a bad idea, although if you have a great day on the day off, you'll be kicking yourself. Ha.

ParodyKnaveBob, Sir Veza and visak13 like this.