[Guild] NinetyNineKnaves

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zhizz, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves!

We began September with a critical shortage of knaves and my absence, things seemed to go south. Mid-September @Graxus and @hot_spirit rode in to safe the day, their arrival marked a turn of events.
    Now we will remember the season for an unlikely recovery and an excellent endgame of all knaves, valued veterans and new recruits alike. Our effort left us with a fantastic third place and the highest score since May. Special thanks to @Appleshot for being the most effective and @ttsukasa for being the most relentless combatant. Lets find out what our full force can pull off when given a complete season. Octocopter is on, good luck and have fun!

2. ttsukasa

ttsukasa Mushroom Warrior

So I got home from work at rank 1681 and threw down the gauntlet like:

[​IMG]

And with only 30 seconds til Card-o-tron's appearance. A Challenger Appeared... :O

Player 2 has entered the game

[​IMG]

Oh God, Oh Dear me! This isn't what I wanted at all! Better prepare for it.

[​IMG]

So he blitz a ton of people. And based on the time between his matches he's probably killing them in round 1. I know I probably can't win but I'll do my best not to lose anyone in round 1 and at least get 2 vp! I got this mew small goals, don't die round 1 and get 2 vps before losing! I can do that!

[​IMG]

Wow, Talk about Pressure. Robauke would probably die from this amount of attention alone. God the pressure is getting to me even, at least nobody is talking, focus mew!... GCar moves calculatedly (slowly).

And So We Fought, I gained the upper hand and held it somehow. He is a scary scary opponent and I dont look forward to another match up.
    [​IMG]
    Praised and Asked for tips O.O MEW? I'm not even that good at this!!!

[​IMG]

And I think I'm done with CH for today (its 7am here >.>)

Wocket, gulo gulo, Flaxative and 2 others like this.
  3. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Good job Ttsuk.
    The group of people that now operate under the name "walking carpets" will without doubt ravage PvP and pose the biggest challenge for the knaves... though i think this wild restructuring is not aimed at us, but meant to overcome some other guild. I welcome the attempt, but the NintyNineKnaves won't stand aside. We fight whoever, the mission is battle itself.

Flaxative likes this.
  4. hot_spirit

hot_spirit Kobold

Knaves new maps are out for halloween.. we can do this.. we can catch to power and fire... @ttsukasa let us now store these boring mages and bring back the warrior spirit!!

5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Yes Knaves, those haunted fields are our home turf! let's milk the advantage.

Edit: Turns out we were denied a return to the haunted maps. Pity!
    But all the same to us.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves,

we just won 500 games mid-season! Thanks to Flyklops for procuring the round win in question. Also we made it beyond 1300 GELO early, lets keep the tendency. You all can be very proud of what we've achieved so far. Have faith in your strength, never despair, our evident might will unsettle whoever faces us over the course of the remaining season.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  7. hi dear Lord Zhizz,
    im interested in joining your guild to fight for pizza
    im a very kind german student. im 19 years old and got a lot of smart,dumb and perverted humor
    im at 1380 Points atm with a 52% win rate ... but im sure i can push that up a little ... i left some games after a small mistake in the first turns some times ... but for the sake of pizza i can easily change that ...
    well thats it i guess ...

8. billiska

billiska Ogre

9. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

And the Bootcamp took him in.

People of Cardhuntria!

The knaves welcome further additions, this time around we present you with two new champions at once, ShaniaTwain and ttofis.
    May their triumphs commemorate our fallen.

Knaves,
    the season is concluding once again, pick up the pace and defend the grounds we seized.

10. hot_spirit

hot_spirit Kobold

Balliska and new champions are so OP from 4th place we're now few points away from beating POF in second place...
    knaves.png

Robauke likes this.
  11. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

This day is about to become historic, but curp your enthusiasm, much can happen today.
    Our adversaries won't hold their feet still, dont be afraid to actively shape this last day of battle. If you think you can't fail us by staying away, you are wrong. Fight, knaves!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    Farbs and billiska like this.
  12. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome Orc Soldier

Are you guys still recruiting?

13. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Great job last month, Knaves! This 2nd place with almost 1700 GELO tops all prior achievements of our band.
    Note that i passed on all the rewards by now.

Sir Veza likes this.
  14. billiska

billiska Ogre

knaves, real life made a call to me. I'll need to be absent from cardhunter for several months. hope you all be well.

15. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves!

They say no news is good news, so i held back from reactionary statements til there was something substantial.
    The season concluded and we placed 5th, a very good outcome given that we allowed ourselves a bit more leeway for trial and failure. Congratulations and thanks @ttofis, who took it upon himself to drag us all over the finishing line. As Billiska stated, he is somewhat bowing out, though we are thankful he didn't go trough with total absence.

I had to adapt my recruiting a bit more to the current, dozy flow of PvP playerbase, so some leaps of faith i took didn't go to well. I will see what can be done to strenghten our band.

16. hot_spirit

hot_spirit Kobold

Sorry guys i quit the guild.. thanks leader for everything u thought me and to all my awesome guildmates... I kinda enjoyed it without a guild not worrying about winning, experimenting fun builds and quitting whenever i want.. These few months after joining the guild I cant find it hard playing ranked matches..(im kinda paranoid type) and it's not helping the guild and I kinds not enjoyed playing CH anymore even thou i luv the game .. Thanks agen and good luck knaves!!
    sorry Robauke wrong scenario..

17. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

An attempt at a coup? Begone, impudent!
    I am sorry to lose you Hots, you've been a prominent member those three seasons. Thanks.

But knaves,
    when the guild makes you hesistant instead of adding to your experience, then it's perfectly fine to to take appropriate action. Your fun comes first and i would rather lose players from the guild than from the game itself.

18. billiska

billiska Ogre

Somehow we are starting this season very strong.
    Things are looking great with contribution spread across the ranks.

Han Lee likes this.
  19. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Knaves!
    The last day of the season is upon us, and the year itself comes to an end. Good job everyone, its been a very strong season so far, and new shores to conquer are already in sight.
    Have fun, and best wishes for the new year.

20. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Good show, knaves! We defended our spot among the top ranks sucessfully. Our newcomer @canbeen did exceptionally well, but old and new knaves alike made it happen. I also managed to meet a personal goal with a contribution of 99. Tricky stuff.

Thanks guys, be at ease for a fresh season, have fun.

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.