Please rate my thread. All I want is fun!

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by visak13, Dec 18, 2015.

1. visak13

visak13 Ogre

I forgot
    Level 19 Human Warrior

how to
    Level 18 Human Wizard

play -_-
    Level 1 Dwarf Warrior

I like the wizard but I am confused about that dwarf scum. I am afraid that he has no impact against warriors but his goal is to kill the priests and wizards. I was thinking of replacing the vibrant pain with sword of the winds. Any thoughts?

P.S.: I don't like the star wars weapons.

2. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

I'd use vibrant pain, bloodchopper, and troll's ire or strongarm, then maybe use a fool's coif for the quick reactions. Diamond moccasins or sticky slippers are great for hunting wizards.

visak13 likes this.
  3. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

Also, maybe replace DDS or heartripper with a minor-major (or just use a staff of chask and rebuild) so that you can use perfect command.... That might help you kill those wizards and priests a lot more efficiently.

visak13 likes this.
  4. visak13

visak13 Ogre

Hmm yes, sounds good. I guess this build is rubbish. Thanks Han Lee

5. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

Eh, these were just suggestions haha, it's a fine build :) just thought you wanted some input on how to kill those annoying mages xD

visak13 likes this.
  6. Derek

Derek Orc Soldier

Because you have a dwarf warrior and smoke on your mage I don't really understand the need for quickness aura on your human warrior. Id take a good tokenless helm (if you have one) and switch to sticky slippers, though, there's nothing wrong with sparkling cloth armor if you find that to be beneficial (its hard to say without playing these builds).

I dont ever play mages, so be wary of this advice, but your boots feel like they have 2 dead cards. Something with flanking moves like Red Jon's Boots should help you land your punishing bolts early in the turn. Your human skill also leaves something to be desired. Im not comfortable giving any more advice than that.

Your own mage and a human warrior with sticky slippers should be enough to take care of opposing wizards. This dwarf warrior feels unfocused and overly concerned with magic users.. This map rotation is all about warriors (from my experience anyway). Your racial skill is terrific as are your first 2 weapons but I'd probably change everything else about this guy, spare the boots if you dont have anything better. If I could only make one change though itd be that very questionable major token shield... Id go tokenless with a Twisting Shield and upgrade your third weapon. If mages really are a problem for you a second pair of sticky slippers here should surely be enough.

visak13 likes this.
  7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

If you're having fun with it, it isn't rubbish.
    The human warrior looks like a great sneak attack ("How the **** did he get here?") guy, who could slip past a fronting tank to deal with any squishies behind. Especially if the dorf can wear down or reposition the tank first. Or to simply provide an unexpected 2v1 to the dorf's target. It won't be as successful once the surprise wears off, but can still be difficult to position against, especially if you've done significant damage on the first go.
    Sticky Slippers are great for deck thinning, and to keep from getting moved around, but unless you have a bad last card the Wild Run is pretty lousy. Tweak the deck however you like, but if move boosts are working for you, have fun with them!

visak13 likes this.
  8. Derek

Derek Orc Soldier

I think one of the most important things to remember is that, unless you're trying to ladder, an ELO rating is meaningless and does nothing other than help you maintain a 50% win ratio. This is a game so the best build is the one that brings you the most enjoyment. Actually...I think a low ELO is desirable as it makes your victory chests easier to obtain.

visak13 likes this.
  9. visak13

visak13 Ogre

Yes Sir, you are absolutely spot on except for the boots. Those boots help to heal and also get those victory squares in the last part of the game.;)

Absolutely true.:p

Thanks Han, Sir and Derek.:)

Following is my final fun deck. Thanks again for all the input. Will note it down. Great insights!

I forgot
    Level 19 Human Warrior

how to
    Level 18 Human Wizard

play -_-
    Level 1 Dwarf Warrior

Han Lee and Sir Veza like this.