Going Away For A While?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LeisureSuitLoli, Jun 21, 2014.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Finally back, so strange playing on a big monitor and keyboard which works at the slightest touch unlike my laptop :)

LeisureSuitLoli likes this.
  2. Accent

Accent Hydra

I'm going to SF for about a week.

Flaxative likes this.
  3. BlackVoidDeath

4. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

San Francisco, I believe he means.

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Welcome!

Accent likes this.
  6. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

If you know what is good for you, head straight for the Mission district when you get there and get a cheeseburger and an old fashioned at the Hog & Rocks.

LeisureSuitLoli and Accent like this.
  7. kustaa

kustaa Lizardman Priest

Back in school with crap internet that makes playing too much of a pain in the ass, as the lag makes the whole experience more painful than it is fun. So I'll be taking a break until Thanksgiving. Might pop in once in a while, but won't be playing regularly anymore.

8. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I will take a break. My muiltplayer party is perfect for the items I have, in league winning two times in a row with 24 stars is also getting boring. Before I still played for the treasures, but now if I open a treasures I am nearly everytime disappointed since there are not many items I want anymore.
    I will play again if there is a new expansion or a nerf which shackes up the multiplayer meta. Or if there is a different type of construced league. I will be on once in a while to check shops and more often to double dip. So keep me up to date if there is interesting new stuff.

9. BlackVoidDeath

That is literally the only things I do, but also checkup on the forums and make a map once in a while - but I say that I play often.

10. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Your time since the last battle is 2 days, while mine is 4 weeks. :p I already played not so much in the last in weeks and now I will only check the shops.

11. BlackVoidDeath

I played 3 RM's about 3/4 days ago but before that I played about 24 games 2 months ago - so I dont play frequently - though if I do play, I play to the 20th chest. :)

LeisureSuitLoli likes this.
  12. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

The 20th chest is crazy. Have done that like about five times, but at the end it was not often much fun. And the chest never paid off. Hopefully there will be a league like Triple Duel in one of the next months. I am interesting to see, what all the teleport boots will do in that league. And that league is great for getting to the 20th chest.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  13. Work has been exhausting recently, so playing on the server has not been a priority.

14. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

There it is. Yeah, yeah, yeah. :cool:

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  15. Been staying clear of the game due to overwhelming frustrations of trying to beat the Caverns. I've now given up on trying to beat it, so I may be seen on the server more often.

16. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I will be going to Arizona for thanksgiving and therefore might not be on the forums or in game much starting tomorrow.

17. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I'm back home again and will resume using the forums and game regularly.

18. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I have to take a break. After an All Out Attack bypassing my Parry I got way to angry. Guess I was overdoing it a little bit, just playing for winning and not enjoying to play anymore. May be I will be back in the new year.

19. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I will be going to Arizona for Christmas and therefore might not be on the forums or in game much starting today.

20. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

It happened again. :(
    @CursedSaviour: Sorry for letting you time out. I was not able to handle the imbalance of draws and the frustrating of a control only build emotionally. So this is the end of Cardhunter for me.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015