Steam achievements

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by PaladinGP, Jul 14, 2015.

1. PaladinGP

PaladinGP #1 in Spring PvP Season

EDIT: Winning the first Ranked game unlocks the Ranked achievements. However:

1) Ally and BFF achievements (for co-op) don't seem to be progressing or unlocking

2) League games count. Something is odd with the count - it's only giving me 8 league wins, when I've won only 4 today, but many times that number when I last logged on, probably about a year ago.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  2. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

MP and League games do progress - after you play the first one. The Ally / BFF ones may in fact be broken...

3. PaladinGP

I've played all formats now, and no change.

4. PaladinGP

Aah, but *winning* a multiplayer game does trigger them. But there are still 2 problems:

1) Ally and BFF don't seem to be working.

2) League games count. Something is odd with the count - it's only giving me 8 league wins, when I've won only 4 today, but many times that number when I last logged on, probably about a year ago.

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I got Ally to work during playtesting, but not since it went live. It's supposed to set a flag ("getlocalcampaignflags") that ends in "COOP".

6. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Didn't get the Ally achievement after completing Black Oaken Heart with two other players. As far as I know, they both have the adventure open on their map.

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

League game not counted, even when played in Steam client. I wasn't using the client when league results were announced, though. What if that achievement counted games when you open the league standings? That has my full league history, so I'd get retroactive credit too.

8. HD23

HD23 Orc Soldier

League games aren't counting for me either.

9. Moonmadness

Moonmadness Kobold

I finished the whole campaign in co-op, I did get the Veteran and Cardstock Attendee achievements but I'm still missing BFF. Progress says 35 of 36 adventures were completed, but we already went back to repeat all adventures we could've done each one on himself with no chance. Is there any way to know which of the adventures I missed?

10. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Open the console (F2), type "cls" to clear the current logs, then "getlocalcampaignflags" followed by "clip" to copy the results onto your clipboard then paste into a text editor, close the console with F1. All adventures completed as co-op will have a flag ending in COOP, use the adventure table to translate the first part of the flag.

11. Moonmadness

Moonmadness Kobold

A very quick and efficient reply, thanks.

May I still suggest to add something like a little symbol or image to the map or adventure screen to show which adventures have been completed in co-op mode? It would be nice to know your progress when you're playing with a friend online and it may also give some motivation to even more people to try this fantastic way (in my opinion) to play CH. Given that the flag is already there, the implementation of this shouldn't need a lot of work either.
    (Dunno if I'm in the right place here, please tell me if I should forward my suggestion elsewhere)