2 items as club reward

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Predaking, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Predaking

Predaking Orc Soldier

Was helping Kobold with LF today and I got 2 items as my club reward. Also got 3 normal rewards, map was exhausted:

[​IMG]

Sir Veza likes this.
  2. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

<3

Aaaaand now I want hammer-boots.

Given that it was an exhausted map, looks like it added +1 item to each of the core chest drops and the club slot?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  3. Predaking

Predaking Orc Soldier

Yeah does look like that. Should be 3 items total and not 5. So 1 extra in chest and 1 extra in club. Hope it stays this way ^^

4. Predaking

Predaking Orc Soldier

Second map of The Wizard Workshop. Instead of 2 + 1 I get 4 + 2. Its doubled now!!!

[​IMG]

5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I WANT THAT BUG!!!

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  6. Rodick

Rodick Kobold

7. Predaking

Predaking Orc Soldier

Obviously some problems at the server as games do not start or cards can't be played. Tried to get some pizza and open some chest to see if I get double items but haven't got the pizza yet and can't login to the game anymore...

8. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Server crashed for me at least 45 minutes ago, so..

9. Predaking

Predaking Orc Soldier

Got in a again but keeps loading after I press battle.

10. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

I managed to get on again, finally, but my gold is back to what it was prior to all the runs I did after our fairy run:
    At least 300g less (though no telling how much of that was 'rightfully earned', given the additional 2 drops I was getting per end chest) (last I'd checked, my gold was around 2300, it was less than 2000 when I logged just now).

Luckily, still have the Legendary from the fairy (ie, loot from prior to my being affected by the weird loot drop rates), so at least that bit saved.

Yeech. :p

Hopefully we won't see too much of that in the future, eh, @Jon ? :X

11. Predaking

Predaking Orc Soldier

That is really weird. You would either expect both to be set back or none to set back. Not only the gold and not the items...

12. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Well, I had proper loot drops from the fairy. As we noted, whatever quirked, seemed to have happened directly after I looted fairy, and before you did :/

How're your loot gains, did they reset at all?

Edit: Also, I notice you have Club active. That's probably why your club slot was being affected, and mine wasn't.

Edit2: Not only was my gold/loot reset, but I was on the character select screen for the second map of a module when the servers crashed for me, and I'm no longer active in any module. So yeah, definitely didn't mark any progress past the point of issue :X

13. Predaking

Predaking Orc Soldier

No nothing did reset for me. Wierd thing is that I sold all items above max equip and suddenly I have items over the max equip. Looked like all the items I sold I got gold for but also kept a copy of the item.

I also ordered some pizza and try to see what would happen to the epic chests. But the pizza never arrived and I'm still waiting for it. All the pizza I ever ordered was instantly delivered.

So there is/was something wrong with the server hearing our stories.

14. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Thus far, the glitch seems to like you more :')