[GUILD] Immortals of Disorder

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Han Lee, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

During the age of chaos, fire rained down upon Cardhuntria and obliterated the weak and frail, leaving behind a desolate land of ash and rubble. For many months afterwards, great powers of the land sought to take the throne and achieve wealth in pizza and gold. Nevertheless, it was a peaceful time in Cardhuntria, leaving plenty of time for adventurers to explore the wonders of the sky citadel and search for the fairy of legends. Little did they know that underneath the fires of Black Plume Mountain, hatred for peace was festering among those who thrived in chaos. The Immortal Council deemed that it was time to rise and bring disorder back to this world, and sent forth soldiers to wreck havoc to the disgusting peace that exists today. Thus were born the Immortals of Disorder. Those who encounter us on the battlefield, prepare your souls for Cardhalla.

The Immortal Council does not hire mercenaries. To join us, you must be initiated within the fires of Black Plume Mountain and become one of us in flesh and blood. If you are worthy, we will be the ones who find you.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  2. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

omg you are such a tease
    so much for joining the Sorcererers ;_;

Wait there's still time you haven't made the guild yet :D?

Flaxative and Han Lee like this.
  3. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

Hehe sorry CT5, plans have changed for the time being :) we have to burn some household flooring to the ground

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

IIRC, the way to prepare one's soul for Valhalla is to slaughter one's enemies. Just sayin'.
    Good luck with the guild, and good hunting!

Han Lee likes this.
  5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

So wait, you're Room9 ingame?

6. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

Yep, didn't know? Haha

7. Nictus

Nictus Kobold

PFTTTTTTT

Han Lee likes this.
  8. EternalHeart

EternalHeart Kobold

We gonna do good.

Han Lee likes this.
  9. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Yeah, you already are good! That's some amazing guild you managed to make.

Kinda wish I had a part of elite in my guild. Maybe once some people start to... EXPERIMENT?!

10. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

More good, need to be more consistent. We go for the top. Go immortales!

Han Lee likes this.
  11. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Hi,
    carpets are active early morning (maybe by the time zone direfence)

upload_2016-1-15_9-19-27.png

ParodyKnaveBob and Christofff like this.
  12. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

They're more active early season than before, but that isn't cause for concern. The real battle begins at 1700+ gelo. Gentlemen, let us begin the first assault, and instill chaos into the hearts of our enemies.

Assault start: January 15, 2016
    Projected overtake: January 25, 2016
    Duration of mission: 10 days
    Prime target: @Soularmadyl

ParodyKnaveBob and visak13 like this.
  13. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Lets get them!

We gonna miss Nictus, i hope he can rejoin soon.

14. Janet

Janet Guild Leader

Couple of our players will be grinding less this season, so I hope we will have a good head to head battle for first place like in December, we will try our best to win of course, but I will be happy if you make the top too, you deserve it, you've been doing a gret job, even though I will try to use my little dwarves to stop you! Best of luck for this season.

Gnizla

ParodyKnaveBob and Farbs like this.
  15. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Double seizing, interesting to see it isnt first come, first served when it comes to coups.

16. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Forum notary

Attached Files:

17. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Guild, the season comes to end. And we know what that means. I gonna make an accounts to keep immortals. Then we go to PoF. I gonna be there a season an i gonna give my all to take the Championship. After that i gonna return IoD. Im glad to share with you. Thanks for your work.

18. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Congrats on your season performance, mac, your guild owes it all to you. But IoD is down, time to move on, if you go to PoF, do it for good.
    These guild hopping schemes are just deflating, guild affiliation lost any meaning. You park your guild and take up another, so you might outdo a group purely formed for the sake of overthrowing the prior top guild? Somewhere in that process guilds turned into empty shells. Whats the point when theres nothing behind a name but vapor.

FrigusMacto likes this.
  19. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

I only want a Championship, later i gonna open immortals and play for fun for a time.

And Thanks. Knaves its a fine and strong guild.

20. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

I gonna disolve the guild, i dont have time now to do what i wanted, my dad its hospitalized. Its stable but i dont gonna be enogth time at least to monday.

Edit: it seems i cant dissolve the guild with members, take time again :/

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016