[Poll] Alozyo's Arsenal November Community Choice

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Nov 2, 2015.

?

Which of the following items belongs in the game?

Poll closed Nov 9, 2015.
  1. Magic Elves's Pressing Problems

28 vote(s)
    26.9%
  2. Phantom_Sun's Barbaric Helmet

13 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Brobat's Main Gauche

8 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. Lucky Dice's Hu La Houp's Vicious Circle

29 vote(s)
    27.9%
  5. j3st3r's Colichemarde

7 vote(s)
    6.7%
  6. Vakaz's Ranger's Hood

3 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Vholes's Matador's Cloth

3 vote(s)
    2.9%
  8. Hello World's Bouncer's Gloves

5 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. Hidden Jaguar's Purificator

6 vote(s)
    5.8%
  10. Juxtapostion's Master's Rapier

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

well, there was a bit of it
    then you should know that the best way to prevent rage it to make a new poll next month! :p

Lucky Dice likes this.
  2. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

I think a break from the item creation would be the best for everyone. Give the players time to see what they can do with the new stuff, and give the development side time to not worry about this contest and look at other things.

Seems like a good thing for everyone involved. More time until the next contest gives anyone more time to craft very good items for the next time this appears. That would be great for everyone involved.

Robauke and Melancthon like this.
  3. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Honestly... I kinda wish these contests actually happened. I'm terrible at map making and whenever I try making something I'm feeling lost in this CH mapmaker, not only that, but also... other than MM and AA there's not that much going on. Sure, we have tourneys here and there, but... You catch my drift.

4. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

I'm confused; there's a game to play. You need more?

I've never even looked at the map maker, can count the number of times I've played single player in the last year on my fingers, and make up items when something pops into my head. I mean, to each their own, but I'm sorry the game is not interest-catching to you. Maybe there will be something in the modules of Cardhuntria for you sometime soon.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    seth arue and Sir Veza like this.
  5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Speaking of tourneys, you can host one. Obviously you will need to talk to the devs if you want prizes for it.

6. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

...Now that's an idea...

Magic Elves and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  7. Steinhauser

Steinhauser Lizardman Priest

Fewer events and less new content is hardly in the interest of me, the player. I can accept that it's in the best interest of the devs, and they can do what they will, or not do it. But I'm certain it doesn't benefit me in any way.

Vholes likes this.
  8. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

You have more time for your beloved ones. ;)

9. Steinhauser

By that logic, getting paralyzed from the waist down is a regular walk in the park!

(or maybe a roll)

10. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Dont get it. But it is Friday evening, I dont get that many at this time usually. :p

11. Steinhauser

No worries, it was a bit obscure maybe, I'll explain: if you're paralyzed, you can no longer do a lot of things. You don't actually gain anything, you just lose a lot of options that would otherwise be there. But, with the reasoning you gave (and I do know you were tongue in cheek) you could say getting paralyzed benefits you because it frees up time to spend with loved ones. It might be accurate to say that makes the loss more bearable, but I can't call it a benefit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.