Anyone done all challenges for one adventure?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Sir Knight, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

I think the idea that some challenges could be "to hard" is not necessarily needed. Some situations challenges are made to be impossible, and that's a bad thing. However, when a good idea turns out to be a vary difficult challenge that makes it fun to complete. Please keep that in mind.

2. Dorque

Dorque Orc Soldier

Did you really get an Epic for a challenge? I've been trying the no-death challenges and when I get a single common and no xp as a reward I wonder why I'm bothering. Do you have to complete every challenge on a map to get a good reward?

3. TheRev

TheRev Orc Soldier

No each challenge gives its own reward, I have done all of them for the Trogs but it didn't seem at least that it got any better when you got all of them.

4. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Congratulations to Gabbek who just beat the level 9 undead premium adventure on 1 hp challenge using dwarfs of all things! Also i have changed my mind on most of the 1 hp challenges as extending impenetrable nimbus on your entire team using 2 clearics and a lot of extend makes every adventure where you have the talents for both those clearly doable.

Jon likes this.
  5. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

Grats person.

6. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

You should always get at least a rare for completing a quest. If you didn't, that's a bug, likely caused by not enough rare items in a particular category - we're working on that.

7. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Good to know keep up the awesome work!

8. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Gabbek took advantage of Toughness (dwarven racial) and possibly guardian angels is my guess? Would make sense!

9. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Not really, purely... wild run cards and a lot of kiting (the fight took 28mins!); a lot of luck... altough the 2nd battle is all about a nice start, as once they all were next to me... whoops! The fight can be found on http://www.twitch.tv/gabbek altough be wary that there's some cursing and strong language, so please keep that in mind!

10. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Read some as a massive ammounts and strong language as vile profanity you have been warned!

11. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Lol, I love how he's scrolling through your chars. I know that feeling.

12. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

For anyone curious it's the nearly 3h part, the 2nd map begins at 1:13:00.

13. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I wouldn't exactly be besides my self in tears if a sudden dwarf plague wiped out all the weak level 1 dwarfs :p

14. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

2 adventures done completely and 11 1 hp challenge done so far on mixed levels

15. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Really? Fine work!

I was pleased to see more types of quests as I unlocked more adventures. Specifically dropping 10 levels (not universally "go to level 1," you see), or combos of both class and race. Though "Use only Elf Wizards" doesn't strike me as terribly difficult for Secret of the Gnome Lords: if you keep your distance and use Missile Block then you should be fine.

Speaking of which: has anybody seen a player version of the "Reflect Missile" card (or whatever it's called) that the Goblins have? I really need that.

16. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

the spell reflect?

If so no but i have a omni reflect block

17. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

ugh almost 400 gold in retries later and i have now done all lvl 16 and 17 adventures on 1 hp challenge!

18. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

beast...

19. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Lair of the rose dragon all challenges done lets see if we can beat them all before reset!

And that's not the royal we so no slacking you other people in the beta.

20. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

No slacking!

Edit: What was/is the most challenging 'challenge' dungeon for everyone?