Release 3.81 (13 Oct 2015)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Our (early) Halloween release is a big one. Not only does it include the usual Halloween stuff (Halloween items, new Halloween ranked boards and Halloween figures) but also Caverns of Chaos, a new Mauve Manticore and the latest Aloyzo's Arsenal items!

If you haven't been following what Caverns of Chaos is, you can find out more here.

Aloyzo has crafted five new items this time around all of which feature previously monster only cards! As well as dropping in chests, you can buy these items for a limited time in the Halloween store.

Caverns of Chaos
    • Added Caverns of Chaos and Return to the Caverns of Chaos.
    Mauve Manticore
    • Mauve Manticore 10 released.
    • Victory point goal fix for MM9.2 Gravestorm.
    Aloyzo's Arsenal
    • Aloyzo's Arsenal 3 items added.
    • Added Aloyzo's Arsenal 3 winning items to Halloween store inventory
    Halloween
    • Halloween news.
    • Halloween boards in rotation.
    • Halloween store open.
    • Halloween items will drop from chests.
    • Halloween figures available.
    Leagues
    • Added four new QD leagues.
    Cards
    • Deck and hand peeks don't stomp on card controller. Should fix bug with Duck and Mimetic Armor.
    • Zombie Mob can deal with characters that aren't dead but also aren't on the board somehow.
    • Fixed some card art-related data 'bugs'...
    Monsters
    • Large portraits for Warden, Fire Sprite, Arcane Sprite
    User Editor
    • Fix loading of user editor items.
    Kongregate Client
    • Check for greenfang completion stat on Kongregate login.

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Folks whose content was included in this build: thank you, and you should have received your rewards. (Except @Yuber, and I PMed you about that.) Let me know if you didn't get what you think you should have (item+epic chest for AA, 500 pizza for MM, 300 for ranked board).

3. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

4. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

What's this mean?
    • Zombie Mob can deal with characters that aren't dead but also aren't on the board somehow.

5. Xayrn

Xayrn Hydra

It means we should stop seeing bug reports about my Mauve Manticore scenario crashing :D

CT5, Stexe, Bandreus and 1 other person like this.
  6. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I dont think there was an epic treasure in the Halloween shop - its not in my collection or in shop?
    Edit: My Christmas epic treasure has also gone missing! All the other special treasures are here - legendary, rare, uncommon and common but not the epic? :confused:

timeracers likes this.
  7. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Do the halloween items come with a keep search keyword?

8. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

Still suffering a glitch where I run into Blitzkinripper on the last map of CoC, making it impossible to win.

Sentient_Toaster, Fry and Lucky Dice like this.
  9. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

Also, not sure if this is a glitch or not, but when I got to the Nightmare Nodes, my club reward was only a rare. I was kind of assuming it would be an Epic since it guaranteed one, but I suppose I can understand not wanting to shower too many epics on Club Members if that was intentional.

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I thought I saw that happen once in testing but was never able to reproduce it... sounds like a bug.
    @Jon, does the Guaranteed Rarity scenario column not affect club rewards?

11. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

It only happened once for me too, and it was on the eighth map. The rare in the club slot was a Pesant's Plate and the epic was a treasure item. On an unrelated note, Xander is f****** awesome.

[​IMG]

12. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yes, it should. Is the problem here that the final chest has the Crown of Chaos item? The rarity of that item isn't being duplicated into the club slot.

13. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

Sorry Jon, that was an unrelated screenshot of my victory chest when I finally got through the CoC thanks to the help of Xander. The bug actually happened a couple levels beforehand on one of the Nightmare nodes. One of the two item chests. I got an epic from the chest, but the Club Reward was a rare.

14. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

This is just a thought, and I may be completely off the mark here, but Peasant's Plate is a level one item, right? The rarity and levels are chosen randomly, and when I look over the list of epic items, I don't actually see any level one epic items that aren't treasures, and I got an epic treasure in that same chest. So maybe the game picked the level first, decided I wasn't getting a treasure, and then defaulted to a rare since there weren't any level one epic items to give me.

15. Potential April Fool's prank: "Club Reward" slot contains, literally, clubs.

16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Sure he is. I got him on the 8th level earlier today and played Armor Practice three times before a tree hit me for 19 damage after armor rolls with that gold devastating blow variant :(

17. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yes, the Candy Nauticorn is missing from the Halloween shop. (But I still have one in my inventory.)

18. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

Missing a spawn on this map
    [​IMG]

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

That's an easier map with fewer spawns, all good.

20. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

I see, then its just the wrong number of VPs required.