[Utility] Collection Analysis

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by neoncat, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Does neoncat's updated php/html include the new stuff? I haven't checked it myself.

2. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

The sets look fine.
    The level are different coded, but do work. Is there a level 30 item? Otherwise now he is iterating correctly and through this a before present bug is now visible.

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

It includes everything up to Dynamic Staff. It took me a couple tries to copy it correctly (copying the first version adds a bunch of space before each line, cloning it first then copying got rid of that, but gave me Unix newlines, so I had to send it through stupid WordPad).

White Star Diamond.

4. Stexe

Can you send me that version so I don't have to go through it all? I'll host it ASAP.

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Hopefully this works. It would be better if we could get the php version to work, since that grabs the current equipment list at runtime.

Attached Files:

6. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

The php is fine, isnt it? Pr what problem did you encounter?

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

It doesn't work when I try to load it from my harddrive. Did someone upthread say something about needing to have Apache running or something? Anyone, here it is.

Attached Files:

8. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Yes, you need a server for php to be running. The sets are fine, but you forgot the level 20 and 21,

9. Stexe

So, uh... which ones do I put up? I don't want to have to troubleshoot things, I'd rather just drag and drop. Is the files Kalin posted fine for me to replace with the existing ones?

10. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Pardon me. I tested it again and it is fine. The mistake with the level was mine. When EttSC is deactivated there should of course be no items beyond level 19. So the php file of @Kalin is fine. The html he tested himself as I understood, so it should be also fine.

Stexe likes this.
  11. Stexe

Okay, I'll upload it later tomorrow. Heading to sleep (or trying to) now.

12. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Any update on this?

13. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

It's stexe, so zzz

14. Stexe

Who?

And yes, I forgot about it. I'll do it in a few minutes.

Sir Veza and Pawndawan like this.
  15. Pawndawan

16. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

17. Pawndawan

18. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Oh right, what does the badge analyser do?

19. Stexe

Makes a badge for you on the forums to show off what you have. Like in Pawndawan's signature pictures, it is the first one.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  20. Is posible to separate set 4 (AI) and set 5 (CM) for an analysis? Because I want to know how many rares of base set I'm missing for max usable but it also shows AI and CM.

Also a way to only watch AI or CM stuff could be great.

And if i can dream, a way to export a full list of max usable items missing or items missing. (with a csv for example). If not, almost a way to watch all of them.